Layout

Jul 23, 2011 at 1:02 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Voyce said:
this new design is much worse than the older one.
sure you see all forums at once, which is totally unnecessary by the way -
but everything pops out to your eyes. especially with the skin im using that uses animated GIFS for read / unread forums, and its just messy and awkward.

I disagree?!!?
Since when is visibility ever a bad thing. The layout is nearly identical with the exception of the fact that there is more of it and it's less nested. Other than that the page looks pretty much the same, as far as layout goes.

Jul 23, 2011 at 2:05 PM
"Huzzah!"
Noxid said:
I disagree?!!?
Since when is visibility ever a bad thing. The layout is nearly identical with the exception of the fact that there is more of it and it's less nested. Other than that the page looks pretty much the same, as far as layout goes.

can you atleast make it optional?

Jul 25, 2011 at 9:45 AM
CUSTOMIZED!
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
I really didn't want to make a whole new thread for this one suggestion... So I decided to post here (It is still semi-related). One of the biggest mistakes here seems to be people posting on there own wall. So if someone has replied to one of your posts and you want to reply back instead of having view conversation make it say reply instead....? However if other people are looking at this then make it say view conversation. I have no idea if this is possible. Just a suggestion.

Jul 25, 2011 at 11:04 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Kick Ass said:
I have no idea if this is possible.

Oh, yeah, that is fully possible and really simple and easy to do.

I believe you change it under the usergroup setting. Just have to change it for Junior, Senior and Veteran usergroups.

However. I like the option of being able to post on your own userpage.

Jul 25, 2011 at 11:24 AM
CUSTOMIZED!
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
MetaSeraphim said:
Oh, yeah, that is fully possible and really simple and easy to do.

I believe you change it under the usergroup setting. Just have to change it for Junior, Senior and Veteran usergroups.

However. I like the option of being able to post on your own userpage.

Talking to myself :D Life is complete!! Cool beans