LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! (+ help me)

Oct 28, 2021 at 2:17 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY GOTTEN PAST MONSTER X, CORE, UNDEAD CORE, MISERY, AND EVERYONE ELSE!!

Now I am at the Bloodstained Sanctuary and so far things have been running smoothly- I NEED SO MUCH FUCKING HELP.

There's a 50/50 chance I should fly past the first few obstacles and get Curly but then there's the fucking angel attack helicopters.

Currently I have:
Machine Gun - Level 3 (yes I didn't get spur, whaddya think I am, a (B)USS-)
King (King's Blade - Level 3)
Bubbler (i forgot what it's called) - Level 3
Fireball - Level 3
Super Machine Gun - Level 1
also knowing the fact that ALL OF MY WEAPONS will be decreased to the LOWEST FUCKING LEVEL.

HELP????//?

Oct 28, 2021 at 7:18 PM
"Huzzah!"
Oooooo... you didn't go for the spur? That's gonna cost ya. Thankfully, you still have a couple of decent weapons which will help you out
-Your blade and missiles will be the highest damage per shot and damage per second weapons in your inventory
-Keep your blade under level 3, as the level 3 projectile can become unreliable due to RNG...
-...in fact, level 1 blade may even be your best bet as the range is greater and the damage penalty neglectable
-You'll wanna focus on leveling up your super missiles, as that's going to be your boss killer weapon
-There's also one final missile upgrade hidden on the hanging platform prior to fighting the bloodstained sanctuary midboss, get it.
-And if all else fails, remember that curly's got your back! Take advantage of that!

Dec 28, 2021 at 8:44 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
may as well start a new run going through the hell of having to get dangerously close to the core just to deal reasonable amounts of damage

Nov 22, 2022 at 4:58 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
sooooo how do i say this

heyyy this is Gage from the future
so after a point in time, Cave Story just stopped working on RetroArch essentially meaning i have to do everything from the start again once i get the chance
this also essentially means:
✨ THIS THREAD IS PRETTY MUCH USELESS NOW :DDDDD ✨