Kingdom Hearts III Teaser Trailer - vKHII Final Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
I was checking out ocremix yesterday and noticed that someone had uploaded a very high quality rip of the Kingdom Hearts III teaser trailer that is awarded to the player after the many achievements of mastering every small detail of the currently Japanese only version of Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix. Apparently the game also was released with a graphically updated version of the GBA Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, which is probably the finest GBA game of all time in my personal humble opinion. I even wrote a very lengthy story analysis guide over at gamefaqs on it.

Anyhow, after seeing the first trailer of KHIII from the original Kingdom Hearts II, it didn't seem to really catch my interest all that much. However.... Now after seeing this, I can now honestly say that I really, really want to play this game.

KHIII Trailer

-SkyeWelse

Apr 12, 2007 at 3:20 AM
Slacker
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I still haven't even completed KH2 : ( I got kinda...bored with the story that doesn't seem to exist most of the time...

Apr 16, 2007 at 7:41 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
To be honest I enjoyed Kingdom Hearts I and Chain of Memories for the GBA emmensely. But even with all the aniticipation I had for the second game, I found the plot to be rather childish and mediocre, especially near the end. It just seemed like it was missing a whole lot of something, I'm willing to bet that that that something needed include more 'main character psychological turmoil' as I would refer to it.

Kingdom Hearts III, if it's even going to be called that looks great though. That battle sequence was just amazing and extremely epic.

The new remake of Chain of Memories with KH/KHII graphics is also quite enjoyable. I'm really hoping they'll decide to bring it over to the states and PAL territories.

-SkyeWelse

Jan 14, 2010 at 12:39 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Well, so they really are making a KH III. Can't wait to tell my friend.

Jan 14, 2010 at 12:50 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
What do you mean 'they're really working on it'?

This bump....wow....
I know you might wanting to be getting 10 posts for true membership, but bumping really old threads {Espcially this three year old one} with near one-liners is really frowned upon.
There's plenty of other stuff to be posting in, bumping this just makes you look silly.
{Not to mention your post itself makes you look silly. They've been working on this game for years, now}

Jan 14, 2010 at 2:03 AM
Been here way too long...
Re: What do you mean 'they're really working on it'?

Replying to a bump of an ancient thread makes you look ever siller, good man. But what is silliest is replying to the silly reply of a bump of an ancient thread.

Jan 14, 2010 at 2:51 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
As a balance between level of bumping (3 people) to thread deadness (skeletonised), I think I'll lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.