Keep Track of All Modding Ideas

Jun 27, 2014 at 12:44 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hey guys,

To start out, I haven’t posted in a really long time. I’ve had my mind on other projects that I have been working on. As I’ve been working on a lot of my other projects I discovered this really great tool that lets me keep all my thoughts and notes in the same place. Its called Evernote. Its seriously a life saver and if you haven’t heard of it I recommend you try it out. There is a referral link below. If you sign up with that link you will gain 1 free month of Evernote Premium, which is super cool. It is because of Evernote that I have been able to finish my projects, without Evernote I would be so much more unorganized its not even funny. I’m glad that I have a lot more time to Look at Cave Story mods— or even build a mod of my own.

Anyway, here below is a link that will give you 1 free month of Evernote Premium if you choose to sign up with it. Oh and by the way, in order for the Premium to kick in you need to download the Evernote client for whatever OS you are on, whether it be OSX, iOS, or Windows.

Even if you don't mod this is an invaluable tool to keep track of everything you will ever need to keep track of. I hope you find it useful.

I hope this helps!

Happy Modding!

Evernote Referral Link:
https://www.evernote.com/referral/Registration.action?uid=43497508&sig=00e06774d7220b8e9f7780defd699676

Jun 28, 2014 at 2:02 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
or use this it comes with windows
p185434-0-uuochhj.png

Jun 28, 2014 at 2:46 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Dunc2403 said:
are you talking about MS paint or notepad
p185436-0-x6dxwib.png

also image made in pixlr