*kazabooom!*

Oct 28, 2006 at 10:29 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
*coughs as the smoke begins to roll away*

I'm back. After a loooong time away, I've gotten a lil rusty with using Sue's Workshop, I've also heard rumours of a sacred device that could convert MIDI2ORG, but can't find it anywhere.

I had a Computer Reboot, so I've also lost all the work on my precious Fjord Game *cries* does anyone have the files for it? I wanna try something that I haven't spoted anyone else doing...

Oct 28, 2006 at 11:02 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
1.Charas-project?
2.We have the info to convert, but no program. Considering the capabilities, downgrading to ORG would be a very specific thing - you'd have to make sure that the MIDI falls under a few requirements. It's better to have someone or yourself convert them by hand.
3.Sorry, never heard of your game. :\

Oct 28, 2006 at 11:03 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Osmose said:
1.Charas-project?
2.We have the info to convert, but no program. Considering the capabilities, downgrading to ORG would be a very specific thing - you'd have to make sure that the MIDI falls under a few requirements. It's better to have someone or yourself convert them by hand.
3.Sorry, never heard of your game. :\

1.Yeppers, left that for a long time now, nothing seemed to be going down there.

2. I'm guessing that the instruments only avaliable to use then would be piano, right?

3. Just type Fjord in on the search bar, the files been removed from the host website, so I can't redownload from there :S.

Oct 29, 2006 at 3:42 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I can Convert your MIDI's to ORG's just send me the MIDI Files.

Oct 29, 2006 at 4:58 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
It's not really that everything has to be a piano - you can read what the instrument is and automatically choose the closest sounding instrument in ORGMaker, but it's the fact that if there are more than 8 instruments that aren't drums, then there's going to be some cutting, not to mention if you use more than 8 effects in the drums channel.

It really is a lot better to create them by hand, because that way you can manipulate them to sound better as ORGs anyway.

PS: Since you left I worked my way up to AoA mod. ;)

Oct 29, 2006 at 5:16 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Well even converting everything to the same instrument would be good, as it would be a lot easier to work with from there.

Oct 29, 2006 at 6:09 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hmmm, I prefer to use my Hands ;) It's lots more of fun and its easier for me ;D

Oct 30, 2006 at 7:20 PM
The Bartender
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Your computer rebooted and you lost everything? Damn, that's heavy. Now I understand why people never shut their off - booting it back up in the morning and suddently having everytthing gone must be nightmarish.

I formatted my mouse once. Luckily I had backups... :p

Anyhow, welcome back! I don't really know you, but it's good to see the scene springing back into activity. :p

Oct 30, 2006 at 8:49 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Hmmm, I prefer to use my Hands :p It's lots more of fun and its easier for me ;D

No-one else noticed this? xD
Well, it's a good thing I keep my mod in a few places, including the never-too-safe USB stick.

Oct 31, 2006 at 1:23 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I had a Computer Reboot, so I've also lost all the work on my precious Fjord Game *cries* does anyone have the files for it? I wanna try something that I haven't spoted anyone else doing...
Did you get it back yet? Looks like I have a version of it still on my computer :D Don't know what, ... it's been ages lol
[savefile]060426150458_Fjord__s_Adventure.zip
uploading it... to megaupload... Done!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JMP5D2NA
Just type in the letters, and then you can download after a sec or something; trust me it's there :o

[A small hello to everyone! Glad to see the community still up in arms over Cave Story :p I check in every so often... looks like a good thing I did this time :p] (unless you already got it back?!)

I still want to make a large scale mod for CS, but right now I'm modding Morrowind :p
Anyways HAppy Halloween~!