Just wanted to say some final thoughts...

Aug 10, 2007 at 7:03 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I finally beat the game on the hardest pathway!!! I didn't beat it in any kind of good time (12 minutes) but I'm so proud of myself! I had tried to do it earlier playing with just keyboard but I couldn't do it. I finally plugged in one of my xbox360 wired controllers (which I highly recomend!) and was finally able to do it using that.

This game is one of the greatest games I've ever played and you guys are all awesome for appreciating it. The music, story, and gameplay are brilliantly done and came together perfectly. I wish this game would be put out officially... I'd buy a hundred copies and give them to everyone I know.

Thanks to Pixel for creating one of the greatest games ever!!!

Aug 10, 2007 at 11:27 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
BaconSanwich said:
I finally beat the game on the hardest pathway!!! I didn't beat it in any kind of good time (12 minutes) but I'm so proud of myself! I had tried to do it earlier playing with just keyboard but I couldn't do it. I finally plugged in one of my xbox360 wired controllers (which I highly recomend!) and was finally able to do it using that.

This game is one of the greatest games I've ever played and you guys are all awesome for appreciating it. The music, story, and gameplay are brilliantly done and came together perfectly. I wish this game would be put out officially... I'd buy a hundred copies and give them to everyone I know.

Thanks to Pixel for creating one of the greatest games ever!!!

thats great that you think that, i thought that as well when i beat it the hard way.. then i beat it 2 more times lol :D

there are a few mods of the game on this site try them out if you would like something new..

the best i think are jenka's nightmare, crowned witch and bosh rush