Just beat it!!

Dec 29, 2009 at 5:25 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Wow, just wow. This game was one of the funnest games I've ran in a long time.

I was going for hell, ***Spoiler*** but I fought the Core with the mask on.

Dec 29, 2009 at 5:37 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Title made me think of Michael Jackson.

Anyways, congratulations. It truly is an epic game, which is why I keep playing it over and over again.
Now run it again and try your hand at Sacred Grounds :D

Dec 29, 2009 at 3:30 PM
Oh, I will be sure too. I am going to start it today, are there any perticular Cave Story Mods I should check out?

Dec 29, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
schism, jenka's nightmare, wrath of revorsheknahl (hacked version), boss rush, wtf story, magic, kings story, and pirate the untold story.

those are the ones that spring to mind as insta-awesome, but there are probably a bunch more out there.
also, DO NOT BUMP THE JENKA'S NIGHTMARE THREAD.

or dt will keeeeeeel u.

Dec 29, 2009 at 4:28 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
A note, you can't play Kings Story yet because I retracted the old demo to do a major overhaul.
I'm starting to get excited at how close it is to being ready though ^_^
I'm measuring the time in weeks instead of months now.

Dec 29, 2009 at 4:36 PM
I think I will wait to play King's Story until it is finished, I am never a fan of playing Mods in the Demo/Beta stages. (Unless it will take months and months to finish)

Good to hear your working hard on it though. Keep up the good work!

Dec 29, 2009 at 4:46 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Well, I think Revorshkenal is the only completed feature-length mod, and Boss Rush isn't any new content but it's certainly finished. As far as I know, every other mod in these forums is stuck at some stage of interim or development, but they are still pretty fun to play. It's a shame that so many mods end up abandoned, but the problem is that most people don't realize what a huge task it is to do an entire mod from beginning to end (And keep your motiviation throughout).

Dec 29, 2009 at 4:49 PM
I have not yet started to try and make a mod, but I do know the hassle. I messed around with Game Maker for awhile and made some lengthy and impressable games.

Dec 29, 2009 at 8:55 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
Urgh, this is like the 30th million thread of this kind, can we put it like in the rules that people dont do this, or atleast make some kind of area where we put this crap :D

Dec 29, 2009 at 11:52 PM
Not the 30th million. Also, this is the General forum. We can put anything about Cave Story we want. This is the only one I see on the first page as well. Stop your whining and just ignore these threads. Obviously you have been on many forums and should know better.

Dec 30, 2009 at 12:06 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
Well, this isn't the first photocopy of a thread you've made so far. A common chiding here is usually to use the search button, it is helpful.

Dec 30, 2009 at 12:08 AM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
There is no reason to create a whole new thread when there are already five identical ones. Use the Search function next time.

Dec 30, 2009 at 12:19 AM
Nokeo said:
Not the 30th million. Also, this is the General forum. We can put anything about Cave Story we want. This is the only one I see on the first page as well. Stop your whining and just ignore these threads. Obviously you have been on many forums and should know better.
Obviously you haven't read the rules of this forum. You CAN'T put whatever you want in here as long as it pertains to Cave Story. Now read the rules or GTFO.

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:51 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Nokeo said:
Captain, you state what I have already stated...

If I recall correctly, he was contradicting you by pointing out the rules.

Nokeo said:
Wow, just wow. This game was one of the funnest games I've ran in a long time.

I was going for hell, ***Spoiler*** but I fought the Core with the mask on.

Why do you need to say "***Spoiler***?" If there were an actual spoiler, you would use the spoiler tags, as mentioned in the rules.

Dec 30, 2009 at 5:54 AM
Okay, well I hope a mod sees this post. Please delete this thread since so many people have to give rude remarks.

Dec 30, 2009 at 6:15 AM
Aaaand it's Ryuouutan II: Bettar Grammers.
Report button is in the upper right corner of each post.

Dec 30, 2009 at 6:51 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
My two-cents

Well, the rude remarks didn't really start until you were rude to xristosx, calling him a whiner for simply stating that it does get rather annoying when everyone decides they require their own "I beat it!" thread. {There have been much more, you've only been here for so long}
What's the point, anyways, besides simply yelling you've beaten the game at people who've beaten it at least a bazillion times. Not really thread material, if everyone was going to have their own.
I'm sure it's an amazing time for you, beating this awesome game, but you should just see it from our point of view, it gets tiring pretty quickly.
"You've seen one 'I beat it!' thread, you've seen them all.", and we've seen too many :rolleyes:
Besides, if we're gonna talk rules, take a gander at this one:
"Teh Rules" said:
* VIII. Threads that are designed to not promote any type of discussion whatsoever will be removed. These forums are for intelligent and in-depth discussion, thus versus style topics or polls are not welcome here.
Again, what's the point to this thread? We can't really have a conversation over it.
It's sort of a "Me too!" post in thread-forum, to me, which is another thing against the rules.

But, eh, you're rather new, so I wouldn't really hold this against you.
Just try to create a thread with most subsistence next time :D;

Dec 30, 2009 at 11:11 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
i wasnt trying to be rude, its just a little tiring to see this, and its gonna happen more and more with the wii release
(heck i probably made one of these threads back in 2007 when i joined, doesnt make this any better)