In need of making a mod with no abilty for a CS2 mod team needed

Feb 3, 2014 at 1:58 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I know some people are going to hate me for it cause I'm lazy for not making a mod. But 1.I'm horrible at making sprites 2.I can't make a mod without it glicthing the crap out of it self. 3. I'm better at idea's.

If anyone would like helping me I would be glad to make a squeal for CS I need some who can make original music,
someone who can make sprites, someone who can script, and someone who can map edit. I would love if I could get a team for my squeal idea. Once I get everyone I need I will tell you the idea. I will give it 2 months for people to see if they want to help me.

Feb 3, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
no

Feb 3, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
nobody wants to help you

don't try to argue with me, this is an irrefutable fact
people may say they'll help you, but they really don't want to

if you want your mod to exist, you need to actually make it yourself

because, again
nobody wants to help you

accept that as fact and do it yourself

Feb 3, 2014 at 2:06 AM
Professional Whatever
Feb 3, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Moved this thread to the proper section.

Also this is a really stupid idea, as others have pointed out. Chances are if other people are capable of making mods, they'll have their own ideas and won't need yours.

Feb 3, 2014 at 6:07 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I thought we closed this section down tho and these just weren't allowed anymore

Feb 3, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Who cares if you make shitty sprites. Who cares if you can't make custom music. The purest form of learning is doing. Your problem is that you are suffocating yourself with grand visions and high aspirations. You want to start from the end. Even the greatest of game developers probably started off by making one of the many thousands of Tetris clones that litter the net.

Personally I think you should push those big ideas of yours to the side and just tinker around and make really simple mods. Experiment and mess around with CS for a bit. As for sprites and music we have threads here to help with both. Just give it an honest attempt and someone will point you in the right direction.

Essentially we are happy to help, but we won't do the work for you. Plus collaborations and contributions generally only work if you've already created something, because no-one is interested in working for a mod by a user that may just as likely say "this is too hard" 5 minutes into it and throw all their hard work down the drain.

Feb 3, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Yeah I locked this forum down, nobody but staff can even post here anymore. Nothing new belongs here but on the other hand this thread doesn't belong anywhere either so maybe it can still serve as a place to put these :chin: