I'm lost can someone help??

Dec 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I'm playing CS for the first time and I love it. I got to plantation but I never recieved the 2.0 Booster o_O I just got put in jail and got the letter from sue and saw that I can access this path going up through plantation but there are these quick brick enemy things that crush me each time cuz booster is too slow. Did something go wrong? Is it too late for me to get the 2.0 Booster??? What do I do??

Dec 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Well, did you receive the Booster 0.8?

Dec 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM
War criminal
That's the problem. You know when Booster died after you picked up the Booster 0.8? In the same room on top of a block, there is a red mark where you can jump over the pit and ignore Booster. If you do so, along with picking up the tow rope and saving Curly, if you go to Arthur's House, you can find Professor Booster coming out the teleporter saying his life "flashed though my eyes". And then he gives the Booster 2.0 to you.

Also, you don't have to use the Booster 2.0 to help Momorin build the rocket that'll take you past the side Presses.

Dec 4, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
God dang it I saw that red thing I figured it was important.... anyways. What should I do now then??? The letter says to find the safehouse and find her mom and I can't find it anywhere.

Dec 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM
War criminal
Trace back to the Storehouse where you find Itho and go past the bats. Underneath the land mass where you find the first Droll (those orange creatures), there should be a hidden passage that leads you to a visible door. And the password should be "yrotS evaC", or "Litagano Motscoud". Depending on what version you're playing.

Dec 4, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Just so you know this, you cannot get the best ending without the booster 2.0. You might want to try reloading or resetting.

edit: yarr wtf 4 rows of text out of nowhere!

Dec 4, 2013 at 10:22 PM
War criminal
And was the best ending a helluva lot harder when playing on the DSi version using a 3DS!

Dec 5, 2013 at 1:51 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
TLincoln said:
And was the best ending a helluva lot harder when playing on the DSi version using a 3DS!

Personally, I found it easier on a 3DS.

Dec 5, 2013 at 2:37 AM
War criminal
Personally, I found it hard using either the Circle Pad or the D-Pad.