Jun 11, 2014 at 3:28 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
i feel very attacked by this thread

Jun 11, 2014 at 3:34 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
*sigh* One look at the admin panel confirmed it.

Since you honestly came clean I'll be be lenient, but you can't use both accounts. Pick which account I should ban.

Jun 11, 2014 at 3:35 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Oh, okay then.

I figured this out like a month ago :3
Do you think you could try to keep the things you tried to improve on, like grammar and punctuation and being calm? I was really pleased to see that. You still got angry at times, but you did better, as far as I can see. -w-

Jun 11, 2014 at 4:05 AM
Professional Whatever
andwhyisit said:
*sigh* One look at the admin panel confirmed it.

Since you honestly came clean I'll be be lenient, but you can't use both accounts. Pick which account I should ban.
yeah i already discussed it with mods thanks though ban doors if it's really much of an issue
not like i'm actually going to go on it, i don't know why you would bother

also @polaris i'll try but honestly i don't give a shit, i was just trying to start up something fresh but i guess hayden rained on that parade

Jun 11, 2014 at 6:43 AM
Been here way too long...
Here I was thinking, "at least Doors isn't as much of a faggot as cat."
Do you assume a new moniker each time you ascend a faggotry level?
Is this not even your final form?

Jun 11, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Based Member
Don't hate me LunarSoul, if I hadn't figured it out then someone else would have sooner or later. I would have thought that you'd have learned from others that creating an alt is not the kind of forum life you want to live. I'm sorry that we haven't been on as good of terms as we used to, and that we had to make this turn for the worse. I still would like to be friends, I won't easily forget those days of giving you feedback on Misery Story and you giving me feedback on my fourth ending mod, and beta testing JNR. Even if it turned out bad it was still fun.

Also, it's not really valid to blame others for influencing you. Life is what you make of it. I really don't want to sound like a jerk here, but if you think you've become cynical or hostile, then you have nobody to blame for that but yourself. It's not this forum's fault for influencing you, it's your fault for letting it influence you.

I find it even more surprising that you haven't learned from others that ragequitting invariably means we'll be seeing you again soon.

Jun 11, 2014 at 5:32 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
HaydenStudios said:
I find it even more surprising that you haven't learned from others that ragequitting invariably means we'll be seeing you again soon.
Gotta agree with Hayden here. Not only that, but it's an embarrassing thing that'll follow you and possibly make you notorious for ragequitting (like some people we've had in the past). So I suggest deleting that post. I think Fab was joking anyway.

If you don't wanna be here, I suggest taking an even longer break than before. In silence (no alts, no announcements) of course. It can be heaps of help, and eventually you'll have no temptation to come back when you aren't ready.

And think twice before asking to be permabanned. You have a lot of history on doormooncoffee.

Jun 11, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Am I really the only one who thought that the hotondo video he posted made it really obvious who it was

But yeah uh Doors you're great and all (I really do mean that), but I dislike how overly angry you get at everything. First of all this isn't really Hayden's fault as much as you making it incredibly obvious. If it wasn't Hayden who found out it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if someone else figured out. If you wanted a fresh start, the least you could have done was change the way you acted. You haven't made any effort on that front considering how much of a butt you still are to Bombchu. Next, I have to mirror the sentiments made by the last couple of posts. Before you decide to do anything else, give it a good thought. :droll:

Jun 11, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Professional Whatever
Wild Desu said:
Gotta agree with Hayden here. Not only that, but it's an embarrassing thing that'll follow you and possibly make you notorious for ragequitting (like some people we've had in the past). So I suggest deleting that post. I think Fab was joking anyway.

If you don't wanna be here, I suggest taking an even longer break than before. In silence (no alts, no announcements) of course. It can be heaps of help, and eventually you'll have no temptation to come back when you aren't ready.

And think twice before asking to be permabanned. You have a lot of history on doormooncoffee.
Alright, I guess you're right. I jumped to conclusions and didn't think about it fully. I didn't realize fab might have been joking, but it's not a funny joke. It really hurts my feelings whenever that happens. I don't expect fab to stop but it's still a shitty thing to do.

I won't leave and I'll try to not be hostile. If I keep causing problems, I'll probably go on hiatus for a while.

Jesus christ, I'm a pain in the ass. I sure have a colourful history though.

Jun 11, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
cat said:
Jesus christ, I'm a pain in the ass. I sure have a colourful history though.
It's a veritable rainbow, Doors. =o

But, anyway...good decision. There's no need to cancel the parade just because it's gotten a little cloudy.

Jun 11, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Professional Whatever
Oh, and if I'm coming back I'd rather it be to my old account, so you can ban cat if you want.

Jun 11, 2014 at 7:46 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
There was just something about you that I liked even though we've butted heads a lot.

I still have faith in you.

Jun 12, 2014 at 3:51 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
HaydenStudios said:
I really don't want to sound like a jerk here, but if you think you've become cynical or hostile, then you have nobody to blame for that but yourself. It's not this forum's fault for influencing you, it's your fault for letting it influence you.
I feel like I should mention that I don't agree with this, so that it isn't left hanging here as some sort of ultimatum. Involvement in any group or event is going to influence those involved, no matter how minor the change.

@ catdoors: If you want to spend some time away, it helps to have other things to focus on. This may seem obvious but I get the feeling a lot of people in general invest themselves in a single main place and feel lost when they don't go there. It kinda sucks if anywhere else you try is a waste and you can't zone out on solo activities, but at worst it should at least help freshen your perspective. You shouldn't feel under any obligation to be here either; everything will (probably) still be here when you want to come back.

Jun 12, 2014 at 4:29 AM
Based Member
DoubleThink said:
I really don't want to sound like a jerk here, but if you think you've become cynical or hostile, then you have nobody to blame for that but yourself. It's not this forum's fault for influencing you, it's your fault for letting it influence you.
I feel like I should mention that I don't agree with this, so that it isn't left hanging here as some sort of ultimatum. Involvement in any group or event is going to influence those involved, no matter how minor the change.
Perhaps the phrase I should have used is "negatively influence." I agree that what you're saying is true, any experience will influence someone in one way or another, be it positive or negative. I think you missed the point I was trying to make. The post of his I was addressing was one he deleted (as an admin you can see deleted posts, right?) which basically blamed this community for making him hostile. The point I was making was that whether you let an experience weaken or strengthen you mentally is entirely up to you, and nobody else. Spending a lengthy period of time in a hostile environment isn't a valid excuse for being unstable because there are other people who've grown up in very hostile homes but didn't have any of the problems prevalent in people who are unstable and make the excuse that it's because they grew up in a hostile environment. It's like users on these forums who try to justify their immature behavior with the fact that they have some mental disease.

Jun 14, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Just so you guys know I've merged everything from cat into Doors just to confuse everyone. Manually I might add. Took me 3-4 hours. Slleeeeeeep...

Jun 14, 2014 at 5:29 PM
Professional Whatever
Woah you can do that that's so cool O: