I'll be in the village for about ten days.

Jul 21, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I thought towns were small cities. Anyways a lot of houses in this village I'm at were built in the early 1900s. The one I'm staying at used to belong to my great grandpa.

Jul 21, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Oh shoot mate didnt notice this thread. but anyways i have never been into a village if anything im not a fan of roadtrips the only time ill want to take a trip is to the united states. For example i have few cousins there and who doesnt like to pay family members a visit.

Jul 21, 2011 at 3:23 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
WoodenRat said:
I thought towns were small cities. Anyways a lot of houses in this village I'm at were built in the early 1900s. The one I'm staying at used to belong to my great grandpa.

Yea I can pretty much imagine what it's like.

Jul 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Pirate Member
WD said:

Because they keep asking you what you do for fun and you can't find an interesting answer? Yeah. I know that feel.

Jul 23, 2011 at 12:19 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
WoodenRat said:
Because they keep asking you what you do for fun and you can't find an interesting answer? Yeah. I know that feel.

Shush. I just don't connect with anyone, really. Everything seems so..forced, and artificial.

But I guess you're half right.

Jul 23, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Pirate Member
My mom cousin friend's son went to study in the 'states for a year. What he noticed is that people talk a lot, but it's like they talk about nothing. The weather, the economy, but nothing interesting. It's like nobody's close. Even at the dinner table. It's different here, people connect easily but the downside is that they get personal really quick and start worrying about your problems.