Ideas for waepons and sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2007 at 11:26 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Hey guys!

I was thinking: Why not make a thread where people can give random ideas for future Cave Story mods? So here it is! Post your random ideas for new weapon designs, sprite designs, maps, etc.

I wonder if it's possible to make something like an air tank, except its like a barrier. It protects Quote (or your main character) from all attacked for a limited time. On top of that, you can make a weapon thats needs to be charged up in order for the barrier thingy to be produced again (like the spur). :confused:

Oct 15, 2007 at 12:12 PM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Actually, I think this is a really good idea for a thread. Hell, I think I would post an idea I would use in a mod I plan to make as soon as I learn how to.

Weapons
~Solar Barrier :: Not for offense, only for defense, is in the form of a gun
-Solar Barrier [Lv.1]
When used, it generates a green hemi-sphere in front of you for protection against melee attacks (Does not include bosses)
-Solar Barrier [Lv.2]
When used, it generates an orange hemi-sphere in front of you for protection against any kind of attacks (Does not include bosses)
-Solar Barrier [Lv.3]
When used, it generates a red hemi-sphere all around you for protection against all kind of attacks (Includes bosses)

~Thor's Pride :: A melee weapon in the form of a warhammer
-Thor's Pride [Lv.1]
You swing it to hit the enemy, quite weak, can't destroy projectiles
-Thor's Pride [Lv.2]
You swing it to hit the enemy and reflect projectiles, slightly stronger
-Thor's Pride [Lv.3]
Very strong, is thrown at the enemy like King's Blade. Can reflect projectiles temporarily stop large beams.

Thats it for now.

Oct 15, 2007 at 1:05 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Status
Not open for further replies.