I was bored so I made this game

Mar 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
It took me about an hour. Hope y'all like it! :(

download link

Instructions:

You're the little blue arrow. If you touch the red circles or go off the edge of the screen, you die. Use the mouse to aim, left mouse button to shoot, and right mouse button to thrust forward. When you shoot, you must wait for your weapon to recharge before you can shoot again. You get 1 point for shooting a circle, 4 points for shooting 2 in one shot, 9 points for 3 in one shot, 16 points for 4 in one shot, etc. The more points you get, the more frequently the circles spawn.

Mar 19, 2009 at 8:10 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
my virus protector popped-up and said it was a keyogger...

Mar 19, 2009 at 8:26 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Lolwut? I don't even know what that is, rofl

Mar 19, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
idk i loaded the game & instantly it said WARNING! THIS APPLICATION HAS SIGNS OF A KEYLOGGER & it quits

Mar 21, 2009 at 7:58 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
For once, an antivirus program that acts more annoying than Trend Micro!

My Trend Micro Internet Security says Wedge of Cheese's game here is clean, unlike the lie it states for Atravir's Carerra Gen program.[/lurkingconfession] (It claims that file is a Trojan_Generic.ADV, though I'm positive Atravir wouldn't hold onto a real trojan horse... Deep down, I hate my overprotective antivirus program, but it's MUCH better than it's former nightmarish incarnation, PC-Cillin...)

EDIT: Pretty fun, I got a score of 18 on my first attempt. Those red spheres didn't usually head for the center all that much, so I was able to just camp in the middle & fire away. The way they move around randomly is somewhat reminiscent of the Phantom Bubbles from my game, In Search of Utopia, only they can get much faster.

Mar 21, 2009 at 12:59 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
DiLui007 said:
idk i loaded the game & instantly it said WARNING! THIS APPLICATION HAS SIGNS OF A KEYLOGGER & it quits
You shouldn't be worried anyway. People like Jake, J and SP-san should.