i suck at hacking XD

Feb 15, 2008 at 10:44 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
so anyways, i decided to learn how to script. i know how to place npc's and stuff but when i make a chest and try to put a booster 2.0 in, i dont know what to put except the message. Also when i hack the screen sometimes of black and i cant see anything. The bgm also turns off. Geez I gotta lota issues.........Thx for your guide S.P but I think you need to update it.

Feb 16, 2008 at 2:43 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
sry for double posting but is there anywhere where i can find the list of item hexes? i could only fine the weapon ones.

Feb 16, 2008 at 2:43 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Research the original CS script.

Oh, and as for your black screen problem, you may just have forgotten to put the maploads. Events 90 to 94.

Feb 18, 2008 at 1:40 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Don't feel bad, poppinkrn, I'm relatively new to this, too. (I didn't get far with my actual first mod on my computer with motherboard troubles...)
jcys810 said:
Research the original CS script.

Oh, and as for your black screen problem, you may just have forgotten to put the maploads. Events 90 to 94.
Also, you might need to set the Starting Event to one of those numbers. If you're using Sue's Workshop, go to Tools, then Game Settings. You should be able to change the starting event number there.