i have ideas about things to put in a cave story mod but i don't own a computer to put them to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
throughout the past 3 years or so, i have had many ideas for cave story mod game ideas. my most favorite ones by far was probrobly my idea for a currency system to buy ammo, armor weapons, weapon modifications, etc. and a idea i had for a leveling system thats exactly like the one used in castlevania symphony of the night. i also sometimes get ideas for weapons and gear but i never wrote them down so i keep forgetting what the idea was. feel free to use the ideas i post here but please credit me for coming up with the idea in your mods credits.
i thought about actual melee weapons for a while before posting this thread so i will start there. i had the idea for a couple of swords, knives, spears, and axes to put in a mod. one of the swords was a Muramasa katana blade that gets stronger as you kill things in rapid succession. a knife i thought you could use as a starting weapon was a plain kitchen knife. i even thought of a weapon condition system like the one used in the fallout games, as your weapon wears out, it gets weaker. as for guns reloading times, damage, and accuracy starts to suffer, you would even eventually even have your gun jam on you.

Dec 28, 2013 at 9:03 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Dunc2403 said:
We don't really care, sorry.
I would say "That's very rude of you sir"
But it's true......
Anyway, I highly doubt it's possibly to actually implement your ideas into a Cave Story mod without a large amount of ASM experience. So to put it simply, no one is going to make this.

Dec 28, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
We have a modding general discusion, and understand that its beyond unlikely that anyone will do any modding for you.

Dec 28, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Randolf said:
That's why the Ideas & Development section was closed. There were too many abandoned ideas...
And now this is closed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.