I completed SG with 3 Life... No kidding!

Mar 21, 2008 at 4:05 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
ZTaimat said:
That's what I meant by 'down 8 pixels' in the tileset; the treads could be completly solid.
Oh, whoops... I must've misread your earlier post, thinking you meant move MX down 8 TILES so Undead Core would be directly over it. My fault!
Absolute Zer0 said:
Hehe, seriously though, nice job, I haven't even got there yet. :p
I appreciate it. Believe it or not, my first successful run though Sacred Grounds (With full health, of course) was over 14 minutes and 30 seconds long... I've come quite a way from then, but I'm sure you'll get a better time than my first complete attempt.
Absolute Zer0 said:
How about -1 HP?
xristosx said:
quote gets super strength and and punch people with 100dmg each hit
Someone should make a pic showing just how much Quote owns like that. That'd be awesome.

Mar 21, 2008 at 6:53 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Roonil Wazlib said:
Quote doesn't need anyore than 1 HP to beat Balrog within a second -.-
Just do as Xristo did in his video.
all you need is the blade lvl2 ^^'

Mar 21, 2008 at 8:52 PM
Mar 22, 2008 at 12:32 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Bad Beholder said:
That was too funny. I'm surprised it hasn't got over 200 views, yet.

i think the videos broken thats why >_>

Sep 23, 2008 at 12:08 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
The first Statue in the Statue Room still shows Quote when you blow it up, can you change it so it shows Bad Beholder?

Sep 23, 2008 at 12:42 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Chaddykins said:
Grats dood! I think you killed damn near everything in Sacred Grounds =o
Nah. He missed 3 Butes, 1 Press, and 2 Deleets. :p

Sep 26, 2008 at 9:29 AM
King299 said:
The first Statue in the Statue Room still shows Quote when you blow it up, can you change it so it shows Bad Beholder?
I'll consider that when I start with the finishing touches of CS:TBS. I'm trying to integrate the fake death thing that Metalogz & ZTaimat used on their mods, but I haven't quite got the hang of it, yet.

There'll be dream sequences that play whenever "I" sleep on some of the beds in the game, & the idea for the first one used requires fake dying to wake up.

Still, it's nice to see someone recently downloaded & played my mod. I thought everyone had forgot about it.

Sep 28, 2008 at 8:29 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
And you know something that would be cool? A optional battle against Quote in the dream sequences! (Although it would probably be like the battle against Curly Brace, he uses whatever weapon you traded the Polar Star for, or the Polar Star if you havent traded it) You get a slightly altered credits in the endings if you beat him. :D

Oct 12, 2008 at 6:50 AM
"Huzzah!"
Bad Beholder said:
Wow, I tried this so many times, but I've finally completed Sacred Grounds with only 3 life! Though it's not a minimal items run, and I was using 'myself' instead of Quote, at least it's some type of accomplishment... I make plenty of mistakes along the way, too, but that's to be expected... I'm only human, right?

Part 1 Part 2
I'm actually surprised to find CamStudio's working fine for me again! I thought it'd mess me up when I tried this, but I guess not this time.
Because I took over 10 minutes (Cutscenes included), I had to split it up into 2 parts using Windows Movie Maker. Oh well, no harm done, I suppose...

No weapon damage values were edited, so this is lagitimate. Honest!

If there's already a thread for anything like this, I'll take it there instead.

I've still got a long way to go before I'll ever be as awesome as Chaddykins with his entire 3 HP minimal run on video, but my purpose for doing this was not about competition. It's merely simply proving that I was able to finally succeed in such an effort.

And last, but definitely not least, I'd like to credit Roonil Wazlib for the "Blade Barrier" tip, which saved my butt more than once as shown in the videos.

Can i have the profile dat for it if u still have it

Oct 12, 2008 at 4:13 PM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
Why don't you play up to there yourself on 3HP? Being able to beat the game up until Hell with 3HP is really the best way to practice for the challenge.