I am sorry about what I did,I beg you to unban me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I am Reuben (I am in my grandpa's house for vacation,in South India).I am really sorry for all the double accounts I made,and I really like cave story.I really apologize for all that I have done.I have lost all the temper I had. I know,I am hated the most,but I really like this forum.
I don't mind continuing with this account

my story-I am Reuben.So,I was banned.Later,I got a new router,so my IP was different,I accessed the forum as 'ProGamer'.
So now I can't even use that.Please unban ProGamer and his IP.Please.I beg you.

NOTE-If you ever agree to unban me,please unban my IP and stuff.

-The person you hate the most,
~Reuben.

May 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Randolf said:
Wrong section?

Why did you create the ProGamer account, anyway? I don't see any point in that.

Also, hint: don't use red
I made it because,I got a completely new router,and I had a few questions to ask.But that was banned too.Please unban ProGamer,I hope DoubleThink/any other staff member may agree. :)
p168973-0-tumblrm5y5twpapt1qjehm8.gif

Please,mods,please,this is a question between life and death!

May 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Have you bothered to read rule #1 of the forums recently
That sort of kidlogic line of
I know,I am hated the most,
coupled with the somewhat unhealthy obsession with this forum that you barely even had a chance to post on and the lack of thought towards the consequences of making (many) alt accounts leads me to feel that you've still got some years to go before you're ready to post here.
In the meantime, why not check out neopets, transformice or club penguin. I think you may find the userbase there more relatable.

May 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Noxid said:
Have you bothered to read rule #1 of the forums recently
That sort of kidlogic line of coupled with the somewhat unhealthy obsession with this forum that you barely even had a chance to post on and the lack of thought towards the consequences of making (many) alt accounts leads me to feel that you've still got some years to go before you're ready to post here.
In the meantime, why not check out neopets, transformice or club penguin. I think you may find the userbase there more relatable.
Oh hell no.I hate Club Penguin and neopets,and transformice.Please noxid,Do this for me!!
By the way-I am twelve.Please unban ProGamer,I will be going back home in just a week! Please I promise I won't even break a single rule.I promise.

May 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Um...well then, Reuben...

The spirit's good, but I think it would have been wiser to send an administrator or moderator an E-mail, rather than make yet another account. I don't think that earns you any points with the staff :(

Still...if you're really inclined not to cause trouble this time, which I admittedly find slightly difficult to believe but am willing to think might be true, I hope everything works out.

May 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
BroNy said:
By the way-I am twelve.
Yeah see you're not allowed here for at least another 12 months then.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.