How do I fix "Versi9999999.0"?

Dec 19, 2023 at 7:08 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
before when I was editing the logo, it was version 1.0.0.6, but after i did it became like this:
1703012902596.png
this is kind of weird, why? because i saw that glitch in some other language version...

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2023 at 10:54 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'd need more details on exactly what change you made, whether it was with Resource Hacker, OllyDbg, or some other application, and if you remember what change you made. Short of that, it's always best to backup your game, because even when you're being careful, things can go wrong and you can unexpectedly break your game.

Also, I guess we're not as strict about this as we used to be with the forums becoming less prominent, but in the future, I'd suggest posting questions like this in the Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread, rather than starting a new thread altogether.

Dec 21, 2023 at 9:19 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I'd need more details on exactly what change you made, whether it was with Resource Hacker, OllyDbg, or some other application,
Might also be nice to know why the screenshot is 16:9 just to be sure because that defenitely suggest this isn't just vanilla freeware.

because i saw that glitch in some other language version
I'm also curious on what 'other language version' even means.

Dec 21, 2023 at 9:34 AM
Modding Community Discord Moderator
CSE Discord Moderator
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Might also be nice to know why the screenshot is 16:9 just to be sure because that defenitely suggest this isn't just vanilla freeware.
Based on the screenshot this appears to be a version of their most recent mod, so it's probably freeware with Clownacy's mod loader

I'm also curious on what 'other language version' even means.
They probably mean the various versions under "Misc Fan Translations" on the main download page, though, I didn't think any of those had this issue..

99% sure the core issue is with resource hacker not saving something correctly. Maybe try changing the value circled in red in the image back to something reasonable?
(The one circled in blue affects the file properties window, the others don't do anything (though, some antiviruses might complain if all the numbers don't match))

Attachments

• CS Version Number Editing.png
    CS Version Number Editing.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
Dec 23, 2023 at 8:38 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
99% sure the core issue is with resource hacker not saving something correctly. Maybe try changing the value circled in red in the image back to something reasonable?
I tried changing it to "1,0,0,1" and pressed "Compile Script" but Resource Hacker throwed me into a error and editing back still throws me into a error.

Last edited: