8.daydreaming about what i could be doing in my life
9.building things
10.watching them fall
11.watching nerdcubed
12.watching nichijou
13.dying
14.daydreaming abo- fuck.

Jan 17, 2014 at 1:16 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Drawing/writing really stupid garbage on purpose and then laughing at it

Jan 18, 2014 at 1:43 PM
"Huzzah!"
1) Remixing K-pop
Reasons: It might sound strange, but the vocals generally seem to have a more positive energy than American vocals, which is part of the reason why I love remixing with K-pop vocals; I also like the cute girls (plastic surgery does wonders, ha ha, but I'm also talking about their usual down-to-earth personality, not so crazy/odd like most Japanese stars... no, for serious) and I like most of the dances from guy groups like SHINee and Wonder Boyz (Tarzan especially), EXO Growl also has a pretty cool dance... and the list of reasons goes on, etc., and it doesn't hurt that I have an opportunity to make money by remixing K-pop, so that helps me enjoy it even more. ;)

2) Gaming and/or watching PewDiePie play games
If I'm eating pizza or something, it's hard to play games.. that's when I watch PewDiePie. XD I love games. Allow me to express it through my latest random VGM:
https://soundcloud.com/frznfire/random-vgm-happens-01

3) Watching anime
Fairy Tail and Sword Art Online are some of newer anime that I love. I like anime because of the expressiveness, the interesting characters and plots, the over-the-top action and OP attacks, etc. My love for anime is actually what led me to get into K-pop and some K-rock, because it was an easy transition from the stuff you hear in various anime OST. Guess I just love Asian music.. and stuff. :p

4) Eating delicious foods
No explanation needed. If I said I liked to eat mud, that might need an explanation.. but I don't want to eat mud.. doesn't sound delicious to me.

5) Creating various digital things
3D models, art, music, games - I just like to make digital stuff.

6) Dancing and shakin my bootehy
Hey, don't judge me.... NOTICE ME SENPAI !! (i.e. PewDiePie reference)

7) Writing RPG stories and all the details
I love to make characters, give them a background story, a personality, etc., and I like to make a fantasy world and give it its own set of rules that things work by - all that stuff. It's a lot of fun. Just wish I had the time to make a game out of something I've written.

I think that's about it. All I really do anymore though is work my day job then come home to work with music. And when I rest my ears from making music or when I get frustrated that I can't get a sound designed like I want, I watch some PewDiePie and eat some food, or I watch an episode of an anime TV series as I eat some food. Then I get a few hours of sleep and do it all over again. Seriously, this pretty much describes my life for the past few months.

Jan 18, 2014 at 2:48 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
FrozenFire said:
NOTICE ME SENPAI !! (i.e. PewDiePie reference)
-cringes and bites tongue-

I'll be nice. But just a word to the wise: that phrase doesn't belong to PewDiePie/isn't a direct reference to him. It's a really common joke people on the internet use that makes fun of anime. If anything it probably originated on the /a/ subforum on 4chan.

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:42 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
FrozenFire said:
NOTICE ME SENPAI !! (i.e. PewDiePie reference
Wild Desu said:
-cringes and bites tongue-

I'll be nice. But just a word to the wise: that phrase doesn't belong to PewDiePie/isn't a direct reference to him. It's a really common joke people on the internet use that makes fun of anime. If anything it probably originated on the /a/ subforum on 4chan.
I thought it started on Random(/b/)? Anyway, one might be careful to misquote something, especially when it's an internet joke. Besides the joke REALLY started because of the overuse of that story arc in manga's and the like.

Jan 18, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
regardless its not from pdp

Jan 18, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Been here way too long...
FrozenFire said:
PewDiePie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArape

Jan 19, 2014 at 6:48 AM
"Huzzah!"
lol, guess I should have worded that different. It's obvious it didn't originate from him, but I was referencing his reference.

Also, I'll try to remember not to bring up PewDiePie... sorry that I enjoy his insanity (sometimes he does annoy me though). Can't help what I like. :p

Jan 19, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I'd say you can't help being a 13 year old and easily amused by annoying things, but then I see you have your age listed as 25...

But yeah a good portion of the net does sorta hate him, so I'd recommend you keep that hobby in the closet, maybe.

Jan 19, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Professional Whatever
Okay that is just bullshit. I have watched some of pdp's videos and he's actually a cool guy, but his fandom pisses people off. Are you serious? You shouldn't bring up that you like pewdiepie or some people on the Internet might think less of you? Fuck people. Do what you want and talk about what you want, not what people want you to talk about.

Jan 19, 2014 at 1:26 PM
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
MagicDoors said:
Do what you want and talk about what you want, not what people want you to talk about.
Sometimes, talking about what people want you to talk about can be pretty useful...

Jan 19, 2014 at 4:40 PM
"Huzzah!"
Well, I'm not insecure or anything, so I don't care if people think badly of me because I like PewDiePie. I like a lot of his gaming videos, sometimes he gets annoying, and I don't like most of his videos that aren't gaming videos. I'm not going to lie (especially about something like this) and say something that I think people want to hear just to be approved by them. But my thinking is that, if people don't want to hear about it, then why talk about it? I may not care about what people think of me, but I'm not wanting to talk about things that people find annoying. There is no point to that. That's kinda like spam... or something. Anyway, I was saying sorry because of that.

I forgot I have another hobby: Trying to break games. Finding glitches and such. I don't know why, but it's fun to find bugs in games that were missed by the testing process. When I was young, I used to do it with old n64 games, and I would daydream about finding secret areas. Sometimes I actually found some cool shortcuts and stuff, so there were sorts of "rewards" I guess which helped to perpetuate this desire. I only like to do this with certain games though; usually only with games that have interesting worlds.

Jan 19, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Professional Whatever
Oh I loved doing that too; glitch teleporting in link's awakening was always fun

Jan 19, 2014 at 9:44 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
1) Art
2) Reading
3)Track
4)Pondering "the answer to life the universe and everything"

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:06 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Art/Animation (2D and 3D)

Music (composing chiptunes, used to play Clarinet, learning Guitar)

Programming games

Small boat sailing :3

Gaming (trying to use less time on it)

Jan 20, 2014 at 12:01 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
FrozenFire said:
I forgot I have another hobby: Trying to break games. Finding glitches and such. I don't know why, but it's fun to find bugs in games that were missed by the testing process. When I was young, I used to do it with old n64 games, and I would daydream about finding secret areas. Sometimes I actually found some cool shortcuts and stuff, so there were sorts of "rewards" I guess which helped to perpetuate this desire. I only like to do this with certain games though; usually only with games that have interesting worlds.
I love breaking games, to the point that I wanted to buy Sonic 06.

Jan 21, 2014 at 6:42 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Uhh.

1) Animating.
2) Martial arts (Wing Chun, Kenpo, Tai Chi respectively).
3) Writing (plan to become a sci-fi author one day).

All the rest I'm too insecure to talk about dohohoho.

Jan 24, 2014 at 10:55 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Wow...lot of animators here.
-Well, I guess I'll start my list off with that. I prefer hand-drawing animation though. Have never had the resources to do 3D nor do I think I could do it anywhere near as good as I do my 2D animations. -On page 205 or something of my latest one.
-I also spend most of my time working on my comic series.
-Play games when I get the chance.
-Also love making AMVs (and actually matching things to the beats. Something that seems to have been lost in recent times).
-Oh, also love CERTAIN Let's Plays (Cypheron48's Banjo-Tooie one and Let's Play Sonic 2 Special Edition have to be among the greatest in my eyes. Pewdiepie can burn in hell though...my opinion...).
-Like making crappy LPs myself when I get the chance.
-Oh, I like collecting video game art books (such as Doug Tennapel's Sketchbook Archives, Mega Man Complete Works, Resident Evil Archives, ect. ect.).
-Forever search for good video game music (and to a lesser extent music in general).
-90s-early 2000 Legos (I wish I could still play Lego Loco...and that Backlot was still around. Seriously, I found out it'd been taken down a WEEK after it was!)
-And now that I think about it, older internet games. Cartoon Network Summer Resort, the old Throwbots game, things that actually had effort put into them.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Jan 24, 2014 at 11:33 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Ah yes, the original Mata-Nui Online Game. A classic if ever there was one. It's is possibly the greatest Flash-thing ever in my eyes, even now.

Online 2 was glitchy as hell though, near impossible to beat, and had one of the most underwhelming endings ever, especially after its predecessor. Still, it did lead into the last arc that I really enjoyed of Bionicle. Once they went into all that Metru-Nui crap it got real boring to me real quick and them making everything sciency instead of preserving the magic aspect really drove me away. Though I did enjoy the final movie a lot (and we FINALLY got Mata-Nui the character!).