Hey all

Jan 21, 2007 at 4:06 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I've been playing Cave stroy for awhile now, and It's a very nice game. I beat the tar out of ballos for the 1st time about a year ago (After about 10 attempts), and you can find my best time in my sig, or here.

So far, I've been poking around the forums for any mods of cave story (As I found Sue's workshop awhile ago, and have been attempting my own mod, with the limited programming knowledge I have), and Legacy would have to be my favorite (Aside from Boss Rush), probably becuase it doesn't focus entirely on a killing spree.

Anyway, see you all on the forums.

Jan 21, 2007 at 7:58 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Chaddykins said:
ShInInG PhAnToM made a topic that has all the mods and stuff that people have made here
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/292/

A lot of mods go uncompleted, and it's really sad cause most of them could be really great.

Oh well, there are much great mods
But I think Legacy Story and Crowned Witch are the only mods who will be updated in the Future... I hope Runelancer will update his mod Original Sin too...

@ZTaimat
Please enjoy all the mods as they are really great ;)

Jan 22, 2007 at 6:21 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
ShInInG PhAnToM said:
Oh well, there are much great mods
But I think Legacy Story and Crowned Witch are the only mods who will be updated in the Future... I hope Runelancer will update his mod Original Sin too...

what about the mod cave story juilus crux or something? ;)

Jan 22, 2007 at 1:00 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Chaddykins said:
ShInInG PhAnToM made a topic that has all the mods and stuff that people have made here
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/292/

A lot of mods go uncompleted, and it's really sad cause most of them could be really great.

Heh, I thought Legacy, Crowned Witch and Boss rush were the only mods... I'll try out a few others when I get home later. (At school atm)

Jan 22, 2007 at 1:08 PM
Hoxtilicious
xristosx said:
what about the mod cave story juilus crux or something? ;)

Yea, but softmints last post there was ealry november, so there is maybe no hope he will update it anymore...
Its just REAL SAD that noone update his mods...
Maybe its because there isnt enough feedback as I said in Sue's Workshop Thread:
FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT!
IT KEEPS THE MOTIVATION OF THE PEOPLE!

Jan 22, 2007 at 10:15 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
but i found the link to julius crux from the hell 2 thing it was on the same page :mad:

Jan 22, 2007 at 10:25 PM
Hoxtilicious
xristosx said:
but i found the link to julius crux from the hell 2 thing it was on the same page :mad:

Yes, but I dont think Softmints works on it anymore, it can be wrong though and I hope it is!