Here's a pretty good idea

May 2, 2007 at 8:02 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Making it have the exact same feel would be difficult in a "feel" sense, but replicating it wouldn't be too hard, which is good enough. :eek:

May 2, 2007 at 8:55 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Yeah, I suppose. Its just that theres a reason Cave Story is so great and i wouldn't want it ruined by changing anything if you know what I mean.

May 3, 2007 at 1:31 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
ZTaimat said:
Nah, you can buy DDR matts.

And you can't really call it twister if people only have to worry about one arrow, try 1 person, 2 matts on an 'expert' difficulty song. Oh, and try it without taping the matts to the floor.

Back on-topic, an online cavestory would surly be fun. You could have it similar to PSO, allowing 4 people (red, yellow, green, blue) to a server, and a coop/battle/challenge mode... I'd LOVE to fight a quote "clone".

Haha, you play PSO? Do you play on the private server or do you pay for Sega's shitty service? :\

May 3, 2007 at 6:00 AM
Slacker
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I used to play PSO offline on GC with a close knit group of friends till at a Smash Bros. Melee tournament my memory card was erased (Anyone else have the "Your memory card is corrupt. Format?" thing happen?)

Yep, this post is off topic.

It's too bad Cave Story will most likely never be Co-op, cause I know I'd love playing it.

May 3, 2007 at 11:58 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Chaddykins said:
(Anyone else have the "Your memory card is corrupt. Format?" thing happen?)

Ugh...that happened to me 2 times on the memory card I used to save my Madden career mode on.

May 3, 2007 at 12:46 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
i reckon cave story as a multiplayer would sorta be like soldat playing it online. lol :eek:

May 3, 2007 at 1:24 PM
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Elk said:
Haha, you play PSO? Do you play on the private server or do you pay for Sega's shitty service? :\

Private server. I forget it's name, shtack, or something... At any rate, I need to redownload PSO and redo the \run command for the server's IP so I can go back to beating up Dark Falz' ultimate form :3

May 3, 2007 at 2:01 PM
Hoxtilicious
Scthack is its name I think.
It seems much member here play PSO, I play Gamecube and Dreamcast PSO.
While I have lotsa charas;
Cacao, NeMeSiS[SC], Pollux, Alcor and Mew

May 3, 2007 at 6:40 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
xristosx said:
i reckon cave story as a multiplayer would sorta be like soldat playing it online. lol :D
That game is fun!
Could never get good at it though, but an online Cavestory would hopefully be more simplistic.

May 4, 2007 at 1:06 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
It's Schthack.. check the forums and you'll find me by the same name(Elk..lol)

Also, too bad it won't get done, it sounds really fun :\

http://www.schtserv.com/

May 4, 2007 at 9:29 PM
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I play PSOBlue Burst, not PC :D

May 5, 2007 at 3:46 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
ZTaimat said:
I play PSOBlue Burst, not PC :D

BlueBurst is better, although on the Schthack server they don't have everything working yet(Challenge mode) but it's still fun, although I moved to PSU and then eventually quit and went to FFXI.

May 5, 2007 at 4:53 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Elk said:
BlueBurst is better, although on the Schthack server they don't have everything working yet(Challenge mode) but it's still fun, although I moved to PSU and then eventually quit and went to FFXI.

whats pso or blue burst? im confused :D

May 5, 2007 at 5:08 AM
Hoxtilicious
xristosx said:
whats pso or blue burst? im confused :D

It's a game called "Phantasy Star Online" PSOBB (Blue Burst) is something like a addon, which adds episode 2, episode 4, weapons, enemies and several other things to the game, but you won't need PSO ver.1 or ver.2 (The first released with only episode 1) for this.