• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Help Installing Booster's Lab

May 3, 2018 at 2:45 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Oh. I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for that, then!

May 4, 2018 at 1:48 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
OK, so fun thing- the Entity editor isn't loading sprites correctly:
upload_2018-5-3_20-48-25.png
This is the Aeon Genesis translation, btw.

Also, nothing in the HALP screen under the "Using Booster's Lab" section will load.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 4, 2018 at 7:05 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
OK, so fun thing- the Entity editor isn't loading sprites correctly:
upload_2018-5-3_20-48-25-png.4751
Maps can have two spritesheets selected that most entities use. If an entity looks all glitched up its because you are not using it's spritesheet.

May 14, 2018 at 7:10 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
how do you even load maps? i load from cave story (deluxe) but it wont even load, just errors. is that a fault of deluxe?

May 14, 2018 at 7:55 PM
Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
how do you even load maps? i load from cave story (deluxe) but it wont even load, just errors. is that a fault of deluxe?
once youve loaded the file thing or whatever normally you just double click on the list of maps on the left

i dont know if cave story deluxe stuff works though im not a master at this