Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Re: Love

Captain Fabulous said:
If you don't want to talk about it, then shut up because no one cares about your sob story.
See, that joke would have been much funnier if you have just replied immediately with "no." And I am insulted that you think I'd take the time out to get to know you and then destroy your trust, just so I can tell everyone you were molested 14 years ago or something. Hilarious.
And my apologies if you were being more facetious than I thought. It's hard to tell how serious you are when you type like a 13-year-old on a sugar high.

*slaps u with my dick lmfao*

it's pretty kawaii of you to act like you would have given a shit if my reply had been any different
you're just looking for a way to insult someone on the internet more, you would've given a similar reply even if i'd have said "no" or "yes" or anything else. don't pretend that wouldn't be the case, you pretentious little piece of shit.

Apr 1, 2011 at 9:52 PM
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

ragnaroq said:
*slaps u with my dick lmfao*

it's pretty kawaii of you to act like you would have given a shit if my reply had been any different
you're just looking for a way to insult someone on the internet more, you would've given a similar reply even if i'd have said "no" or "yes" or anything else. don't pretend that wouldn't be the case, you pretentious little piece of shit.
Uh, no, I was actually going to say that funny joke. If you said yes it would have been kinda awkward, but I definitely would have followed through. Without telling everyone about your issues (as I stated before, no one cares about them).
I wasn't looking to insult you on the internet, as you hadn't done anything to deserve that. But now you have. And you call me a piece of shit.
Also, please don't say things like "slaps u with my dick lmfao" without implying that you're sounding like a retard on purpose. Otherwise people might think you're a retard.

Apr 1, 2011 at 9:57 PM
/end

This thread hurts me on the inside...

Apr 1, 2011 at 9:57 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
guys I learned a lesson a while ago that applies to this situation

even though you two don't get along, for the better good of everyone else you should accept your differences and put aside the fact that you don't like each other for the common good. And friendship. Besides when you aren't arguing I'm sure you have a lot in common and could get along fine D:

YOU GOTTA CAAARREEE
YOU GOTTA SHAAARRREEE

Apr 1, 2011 at 10:05 PM
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"

I just get kind of tired of that type of person, is all-- the "hilarious internet troll who speaks only in memes and everything in the world is a total joke to him" kind of people, the people that permeate every last crevice of the internet and creep around reminding you that no one is to be trusted and no one's really your friend, and are overwhelmingly negative about everything.

Of course, that's just a law of the internet--there's no way I can avoid it aside from just not using the internet.

I guess I'm pissed that a guy like that would actually pretend to lend me a hand (while i know from behind that hand he's making HILARIOUS TROLLFACE.JPG XDDDDD fuck off) and then when I jokingly reply to him he actually gets seemingly seriously mad, as if there were even the tiniest, most infinitesimal chance that anything could possibly be on his mind other than "how can i hilariously troll this guy over the internet and look cool to all my e-pals".

Maybe he's not completely like that. Maybe there's some chance he could be a normal dude in some slight way. I guess just how I've always seen him combined with his imbecilic replies kind of insinuate to me that he in fact is that way.

"oh ragnaroq you're so stupid why are you making such a lengthy reply to some idiot on the internet??? he's just gonna feed off it and troll u even harder!!" it's more an explanation to sexplosive since he seems like a decent guy, but thanks for your concern.

Apr 1, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Sorry. I was mostly trying to get this thread locked.
And he was the on who called me a pretentious piece of shit, I just offered to talk to him.

Apr 1, 2011 at 10:13 PM
/end

Are you truly upset, ragnaroq?

Apr 2, 2011 at 12:27 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

You gotta admit fab you ARE pretty arrogant most of the time lol.

Also if people hate DB simply because of the WD controversy then damn guys, get over it and don't whiteknight forever.

Apr 2, 2011 at 2:19 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

ragnaroq said:
Maybe he's not completely like that. Maybe there's some chance he could be a normal dude in some slight way. I guess just how I've always seen him combined with his imbecilic replies kind of insinuate to me that he in fact is that way.

Well, judging by how such people are so much more common on the Internet than IRL, I would say the majority of such people aren't really "that way" most of the time, at least not IRL.

Apr 2, 2011 at 6:39 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"

Worst Thread of 2011

Apr 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
And there I was thinking some actual meaningful drama might come out of this olololo

If for some reason any of you want to continue these arguments then take them to PM or even VM or something because if I see anymore of this on the forums then I'm just going to delete it and I don't care who posts it

Status
Not open for further replies.