Hard Mode Mod

May 22, 2007 at 4:54 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
OK, I just started working on making a Hard Mode Mod. I don't feel like doing anything too involved and thats why I'm not doing a real mod. Anyways, Doing all of the areas in the game will take quite a bit of time, so I got an idea. If anyone else wanted to contribute a certain area, we could make this into a group effort. I know a lot of you are working on your own mods, so if not that many people want to do this it would be fine. I would just do it myself like I was planning to do in the first place.

So, if you are interested, just tell me what area you would want to do and I'll include it (after I test it and like it of course). As long as it uses the same tileset and and the enemies fit in with the setting, its fine. Also, I don't want any of the events changed in case you weren't sure of that.

These are the areas that I'm already working on or finished with:
Egg Corridor (and Egg Corridor 2 will be done by me because I need to make it from the original one I do)
Outer Wall
Hell

May 22, 2007 at 7:35 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
hasnt someone else made a hard mode, i think it was seriousface or something

May 22, 2007 at 12:44 PM
Hoxtilicious
xristosx said:
hasnt someone else made a hard mode, i think it was seriousface or something

No offense but: Well, you should post atleast a screenshot when opening a new mod thread I think :p
Otherwise you would talk about a mod which problary would be never released...

May 22, 2007 at 3:48 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
ShInInG PhAnToM said:
No offense but: Well, you should post atleast a screenshot when opening a new mod thread I think :p
Otherwise you would talk about a mod which problary would be never released...

Oh, sorry. I'll post some as soon as I go back and work on it some more. I'm a little busy right now so that should be a little later today.

And:

SeriousFace said:
The hard mode idea? Have fun at this rate you'll finish before me, for reasons i don't feel like sharing i haven't been able to make any progress in along time.

May 22, 2007 at 10:13 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
I'll do Yamashita farm, make people work for that life capsule.

Also, andy people who are using the same tilesets (and maybe sprite sets if they intend to hack npc's) need to let everyone know if they change proporties of stuff.

Oct 14, 2007 at 2:19 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Yeah, I know, this is pretty old thread and there is already a hard mod, but I like making maps and I would like to join with someone. I don't mean this mod or any else hard mod, but I wanted to join to anyones mod.
If anyone is working on a mod at the moment, I could make maps to it. I'm not good in modding and other things, but I really like to make maps.
I can do some doors and those easier things, as place enemies and such to maps...
So if anyone needs help with mod, I could help... a bit...

Oct 14, 2007 at 2:38 PM
Hoxtilicious
Why not make a community project? We just need to get some interrests.

Oct 14, 2007 at 2:59 PM
You mean that, we make a project that anyone could join if they had interest in helping others with their mod?
Sounds good...

Oct 14, 2007 at 3:03 PM
Hoxtilicious
No, its more like, we - the community - make a hack/mod together :(

Oct 14, 2007 at 5:01 PM
That sounds better, good idea!

Oct 14, 2007 at 5:09 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Hey i'm rubbish at modding and editing cause i can't even figure out how to work hexxes and stuffs but maybe i can contribute some ideas! ^^ I just need to know the theme of your mod... Same story line? or what :(

Oct 14, 2007 at 5:37 PM
It would be fun to play a mod, where is no story, (of course, it's not bad if there is) instead of it, there is many quests and hundreds of maps...
maybe not so many, but big world and almost complete freedom...
Stupid idea.. is it?

Oct 14, 2007 at 5:49 PM
Hoxtilicious
Just open a thread for it, but we need people before who are interrested ;P

Oct 14, 2007 at 5:57 PM
Noo, I didn't meant, that it should have made, it was just idea.
Anyone has better?

If it sounds good, someone else could make thread for it.

Oct 14, 2007 at 6:13 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Hehe i've lots of good ideas... (i think:D) but... they are random ideas that don't fit into a whole one... So... Shall we have a new thread for random ideas? =D

How about this:

Make a thread with a good starting of a mod. Then, people who have ideas and add on to it and carry on the story! Great huh? :(