GoodEnding?!

Jul 18, 2007 at 12:05 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
So here's my problem, I got the bad ending and I need to know what do do differently to get the good ending? I know booster 2.0 and tow rope what else? Also is Quote and Curly giants, because there was a little man and it says they are robots? AND (finally) What's up with the little mushroom guy who's blue in the cemetary?

Jul 18, 2007 at 1:10 AM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
DestronPrime said:
So here's my problem, I got the bad ending and I need to know what do do differently to get the good ending? I know booster 2.0 and tow rope what else? Also is Quote and Curly giants, because there was a little man and it says they are robots? AND (finally) What's up with the little mushroom guy who's blue in the cemetary?

Well to start, there's three endings. If you got the ending where you fly away with Kazuma, just answer no when he asks you to leave. That's the bad ending. The good ending is the one where you beat the Doctor, but not Ballos. To get the special ending, first of all,
ignore booster when he falls down the pit in the labyrinth. Then, get the tow rope and save Curly. After the waterway, she ends up at the plantation. Talk to her, then go get the blue mushroom. It restores memory. Give it to her, and she remembers your name, and some other stuff. When you beat the doctor, and the island is crashing, go into the Prefab Building and down into the hole, SAVING FIRST!!!
If you don't want to go back through it all, go to the savegames page on the Tribute Site and download the first zip, then use one of theirs.

And no you're not really big. They are just little. Kazuma, Sue's mom, booster, and the Doctor are normal sized people.

Jul 18, 2007 at 2:57 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Plantation? I don't know where that is? Do you advance through the story to find it?

Jul 18, 2007 at 3:11 AM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
yes.
After the Egg Corridor the 2nd time, follow Kazuma out to the balcony. Go up. All the way up. You'll find a door. That goes to the plantation.

Jul 18, 2007 at 5:02 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
There is a guide on the Fan Website, I never used it but I think it can answer all these questions.