Ghost Kitten's Adventure

Oct 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Xing1870 said:
so i played the game and found some bugs

-the title did not appear

-not sure if its a bug but water in reservoir and first cave have no physics and you cant drown (the water in yamashita farm is ok)

-the reservoir door was just rock tile

-after defeating the red demon the boss music still played and i couldn't leave but i could still move around (maybe it was because he turned to stone partially in front of the door)

overall a nice short mod, the boss was tough and i think this is really good for a first mod, and will probably get better in a couple of days even!

also, my rupee just turned into a doughnut!
OK, the water in Yamashita farm is a glitch, I made it so you can't drown because you're a ghost.
Also, the title is intentional because I hadn't made a name for the mod at the time,
The reservoir is supposed to be rock tile because the red demon tore down the door,
I don't know about the red demon thing, but if you ever beat him and can leave, go to the reservoir and tell me if the credits work after you talk to Kanpachi. Thank you for reporting all the glitches!

Also, I don't know if I can fix the glitches because I already started the sequel.

Attachments

• Ghostly2.png
    Ghostly2.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 3
Oct 28, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
Please don't make a sequel if the original's broken or unfinished

Oct 28, 2014 at 10:44 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
so i played through the game again and the same thing happened with the red demon, even though i made sure he wouldn't block the doorway. also in the first cave there were some places that i couldn't get to though they looked like part of the game. there was a exp thingy in the first cave but i couldn't break it cause i had no weapon and when i got the blade i couldn't reach the first cave entrance. Also sometimes when you exit certain locations the mimiga town song plays instead of the creepy one.

Oct 28, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Xing1870 said:
so i played through the game again and the same thing happened with the red demon, even though i made sure he wouldn't block the doorway. also in the first cave there were some places that i couldn't get to though they looked like part of the game. there was a exp thingy in the first cave but i couldn't break it cause i had no weapon and when i got the blade i couldn't reach the first cave entrance. Also sometimes when you exit certain locations the mimiga town song plays instead of the creepy one.
The weapon thing isn't a weapon thing. It's a reference to one of the next mods I'm going to make. About the extra stuff in the first cave, you can go there in the sequel. In the sequel, there are new items and more areas to explore. The sequel is just a better version of this one. I'd call this mod a demo. Thanks for your help.

Oct 29, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
Or just work on this mod and add stuff from the "sequel" to it instead of making a whole new thread for something that's really just a new version of the same mod.

Oct 29, 2014 at 7:20 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Xing1870 said:
This looks legit and all but my computer says its malware, has anyone tested it or do they know why it says that?
For some reason, everything from dropbox that contains an exe is automatically labeled malware by chrome. I literally uploaded what amounted to a "hello world" program and chrome proceeded to label it as the most viscous software ever created by man.

Oct 29, 2014 at 9:08 PM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
google chrome knows what it's doing
just go with it

no just kidding use firefox and download it