For like five years

Sep 25, 2009 at 6:36 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
It's been five years, and a brand new thread. I have been modding for like five years, but I'm tired, so I'm taking a break for five years, so I don't have to procrastinate on it for like five years, and Captain Fabulous is going to whine about this five years thing for like five years and Ryuuoutan should be banned for like five years so that we can have some peace for like five years that way the forums will be beautiful for like five years but not really because I was proved wrong that it really was like five years and not like five years but it is, and cyowolf1122 has been going along posting "Five years" for like five years, and our thread "The Forums" hasn't been updated for like five years so like what the hell, I would be saying that for like five years because it's irritating to have something that bugs me for like five years that this isn't happening for like five years, and that virus took me like five years to remove, wasting the rest of my five years working on my mod for like five years, because I would have to do school for like five years and then modding for like five years, and hopefully it won't take five years to realize that I'm posting a long post about five years but it's taking like five years to type and my hands hurt and will probably feel better in like five years so..yeah.

Long story short, For like five years.

Sep 26, 2009 at 1:34 PM
essentially spirited away for an indefinite time.
"..."
O_o;; this thread is funny xD