Fast's Questions

Mar 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
These are not exactly issues, but just questions I have about Cave Story. Not the plotline, but the actual thing itself. I have the pre-patched version [the english patch in case you have trouble thinking what kind of patch im talking about] and anyway, here are my questions:
-What is the difference between the two types of windowed? Is it just the "pre-size" [the size you start out with] for the window or is it stuck like that until your computer explodes for no apparent reason?
-What the heck is OrgView?

I would like to play the game in A window as Fullscreen isn't really my thing. I just like closing stuff easily by clicking that red X, instead of having to restart my computer in rage because I can't find how to close the game. I set it as the 320x240 one, and I am using a Windows 7 computer.

Mar 30, 2013 at 10:53 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
The two types of windowed are two different sized windows. OrgView allows you to listen to the Cave Story's music.

Try pressing Escape twice to leave in fullscreen.

Mar 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Tale_Zero said:
The two types of windowed are two different sized windows. OrgView allows you to listen to the Cave Story's music.

Try pressing Escape twice to leave in fullscreen.
Thanks!
Also, I wasn't exactly going to play the game in fullscreen. OrgView should be renamed the "C-pod". Get it? Cave Story? iPod? C-Pod? Eh? Eh? Anyone?
Okay, so I might be ready to go with Cave Story. LET'S PLAY THE GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME SHALL WE?

Mar 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You could also use alt+f4 for any fullscreen program if you're having difficulties with closing it.

Mar 30, 2013 at 2:47 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I have some questions too!
What's the differentce between the + and x buttons on my calculator? I know they're both supposed to make the number bigger (I dont use - because that just makes the number smaller and I like bigger numbers) but I haven't touched either of them because I'm terrified the other one will break if I press either of them!
What the heck is a walkman XD my grandma gave me one but I can't be bothered to press any of the buttons on it???

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Somebody delete this thread. My questions are answered and I'm already on Grasstown.

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
And what if someone else in 2 months comes up with these same burning questions? Then we won't have this great thread to link to and say "But ahah! The answer is right there you see! OrgView is the thing that views orgs!"

Threads don't usually get deleted around here.

Mar 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Noxid said:
And what if someone else in 2 months comes up with these same burning questions?
That would be hardly nessecary, as this thread will still be on the first page by then.

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
fastpager200 said:
OrgView should be renamed the "C-pod". Get it? Cave Story? iPod? C-Pod? Eh? Eh? Anyone?
No. -_-