Execution Chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Y'know, i'm not sure if you guys are forgeting this, but presses are ROBOTS. They could have been voice commanded. The starblocks probably weren't always there. Though, how they got back up there, I realized if you exit then go back in, their back up there again. (atleast I think, tell me if i'm wrong.)

Jun 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Well like I said, I think it's just because it's a video game. Everything respawns. If cave story were reality or an animated series, I would think those blocks wouldn't be there and it'd function in An entirely different way.

Jun 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
All good games have a more than decent plot, and Cave Story is no exception.

But the game also has to have a challenge. Platforming, puzzles, monsters, rough terrain and so on.

You can't nitpick shit like "Why is this here?" "Why is that there?"

You'd be like the person no one wants to go to the movies with.

If you want good gameplay play a good game, if you're just looking for a good story, go see a movie.

Jun 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM
daughter of chivalry
Ok buddy I'm pretty sure we already went over this. And man you're more trigger happy with the enter key than I am

Jun 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Yes very cool Wild Desu please tell me more about myself.

Oh and about the other retarded theory about how some of you thought King knew that red flowers made mimigas go mad, he didn't.

Forgot to mention that he said "We're weapons of death?" BEFORE Sue told him about the Doctor's plans.

So yeah.

Jun 8, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
RRAAAARGH YOU DARE HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES? RETARDED FAGGOTS, ALL OF YOU!

Jun 8, 2012 at 2:42 AM
lol ! ! ! caps lockzzzzz bro~~~~

rock on dude : ~ )

Jun 8, 2012 at 2:48 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
hey dudes I know it's fun to take jabs at one another but how's about we ease up on the hostility just a smidge

p138383-6-harmonys2.png

<this also applies to the other thread>

Jun 8, 2012 at 2:54 AM
sir yes sir noahxoid

I'm sorry I have such strong opinions about my vidya gems and such but these guys can just ignore me and my posts and move on.

Jun 8, 2012 at 2:56 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Jun 8, 2012 at 3:04 AM
>mfw you can only ignore signitures

damn you're right.

Ah well I really ment ignore in the other sense meaning that they just shouldn't reply.

And if you still think it doesn't work that way than I disagree

It's way easier not to reply than to reply :)

Jun 8, 2012 at 3:14 AM
Been here way too long...
I see it's also easier to not bother providing a reference picture when saying >mfw

Jun 8, 2012 at 6:20 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
given your use of >mfw and the current state of your avatar, I'd hazard to assert you're a rather angry fellow, I'd give reaction images a shot if I were you.

Okay, when was it established that the shooty-grey blocks were magical? I always just thought of them as blocks that were kind of hard to break so you needed a gun. That always explained why the bubbler and the fireball didn't have an effect on it, since they're weak and/or a ball made of fire, instead of bullets.

EDIT: 1900 what's up

Jun 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I'm going to echo Noxid's comment and stress once again that I do not care who is involved; further snarkiness anywhere will be met with deletions and possibly wrist slaps

Ah well I really ment ignore in the other sense meaning that they just shouldn't reply.

And if you still think it doesn't work that way than I disagree

It's way easier not to reply than to reply :)
There's not much use in posting something if you don't want a response in return

Jun 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
HOLD ON A SEC I JUST FIGURED IT OUT. Remember the presses in plantation? Well, i've figured out that after a while, the presses slide back after smashing while your in the same area. :o (Also I apologize if no-one is answering this thread anymore.)

Jun 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM
daughter of chivalry
Okay, when was it established that the shooty-grey blocks were magical? I always just thought of them as blocks that were kind of hard to break so you needed a gun. That always explained why the bubbler and the fireball didn't have an effect on it, since they're weak and/or a ball made of fire, instead of bullets.
That was my fault. I just said magic because they had stars on them. I didn't really mean they were magical

Jun 8, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I'd hazard to assert you're a rather angry fellow

yes I am a super buttranged madgasm buttmad super mad gay angry buttfrusterated butt person :o

when was it established that the shooty-grey blocks were magical

The same time it was established that during the robots vs mimigas war Quote and Curly had dragon wings and they flew around with them collecting broken glass bringing is back to a gaint monkey who wanted to rule the universe with the power of music.

Wow, that's actually a really good theory I should make a thread on it~

HOLD ON A SEC I JUST FIGURED IT OUT

no you didn't.................. sorry D:

There's not much use in posting something if you don't want a response in return

Let me rephrase that then, I want replys from calm intelligent people.

That is all.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE.

Before this shit starts all over again from the beggining I will say that if you don't like what I have to say, don't reply.

Whether it's my typing style, this or that, I don't care just ignore me and all of my posts. I don't want to agrue with a certain few of you because I really have nothing against you. Then I'll probably leave the thread and go on my marry way because then I'll have nothing to reply to. You'd like that wouldn't you? Yes? Good.

Jun 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Before this shit starts all over again from the beggining I will say that if you don't like what I have to say, don't reply.

Whether it's my typing style, this or that, I don't care just ignore me and all of my posts. I don't want to agrue with a certain few of you because I really have nothing against you. Then I'll probably leave the thread and go on my marry way because then I'll have nothing to reply to. You'd like that wouldn't you? Yes? Good.

As was said before, that is not how things work on these forums. If people are unhappy with the 'quality' of your posting then they are free to tell you so. Although ">mfw" and overuse of smilies is not against the rules, it may not endear you to them. Posts that have lack of content or are offtopic are conisidered off rules though.

But yeah as was said before, if you don't want people to reply to you then you really just shouldn't post.

Jun 8, 2012 at 9:40 PM
I just don't want to 'argue' anymore I'm sure no one else does either.

Haha but this is actually kind of unbelieveable
an overuse of smilies

>two smilies... TWO SMILIES?!?!?!? OH LORD HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABORT MISSION WHAT AN OVERUSE AAAAAAAHHH

All in good fun :)

but seriously dude go back a page or two I'm not the one who made this go off topic turning it into a mini flame war

Status
Not open for further replies.