Enough GIFs already

Jul 12, 2011 at 1:35 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Lace said:
Yes, that would be like outlawing jpegs and pngs.
The entire site is in violation. It must be banned! @_@

:p

Jul 12, 2011 at 4:09 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
andwhyisit said:
The entire site is in violation. It must be banned! @_@

:p

QUICKLY. TO THE ESCAPE PODS.

Jul 16, 2011 at 6:04 PM
/end
andwhyisit said:
No. For three reasons. The first is that MS' signature breaks the size limits 60% of the time.

Fuck the police.

andwhyisit said:
The third and final reason is that applying an exception for one person for a possible rule will only end in such a rule falling apart as the forum members will only ever see such an arrangement as unfair.

Glad to see how you have improved since the DB days.

cultr1 said:
I'm just looking forward to when Meta comes back and sees that her GIF legacy has been toppled by Cpt Fab's puns.

This implies two things. 1. I am the one who created the gif changing empire. and 2. That I enjoy or liked it.

Neither of the above are true.

All I was doing was keeping my mind to myself with my changing sig until that Jethawk person came along, who in my opinion is the worst user on this forum to date, and posted the link to a gif changing site.

So, while I was the first person with one Jethawk was basically the one who created the gif changing empire thanks to making a gif changing site publicly known. Much like whichever retard publicly posted the link to that "You have so many internets" site which caused an empire of its own right.

In all I am sorry if I completely disappointed you when I came back since I never made, wanted or liked the gif empire and don't care whether it raises or falls.

Jul 16, 2011 at 6:33 PM
Been here way too long...
MetaSeraphim said:
Animated gifs are serious fucking business.

Agreed.

Jul 16, 2011 at 7:08 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
MetaSeraphim said:
until that Jethawk person came along, who in my opinion is the worst user on this forum to date

+1 dead puppies