Donate an org :)

Jun 5, 2010 at 4:09 AM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
And now for the next one.. and this one's a bit more detailed than the Bomberman one. Still an NES song though..

Adventures of Dino Riki - Stage 1
(compare to the real thing)

The second song I made--which I actually spent a large amount of this morning and afternoon working on, learning all kinds of stuff about OrgMaker in the meantime--was Kid Icarus' Underworld theme, but I'd kind of messed up the placement of the notes/tempo such that it didn't loop right... but Volley said he'd fix it for me and I gave him permission to upload it here when it's done, lol. I guess for these crediting me would be nice, since I'm actually putting forth effort to make them, though I don't wanna sound like I really deserve it, since it's just basically taking existing music and "org"ifying it...

Now, if anyone wants to request a song, I'm probably decent enough at making orgs that I could try making it for you--a video game song, preferably something from the NES/SNES/Genesis/Game Boy since I have access to sound files for every game OST for those systems and can isolate channels and such to make a really good org. Of course, any song in the world that has a decent-quality MIDI counterpart would also be doable.

Jun 5, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
ragnaroq said:
And now for the next one.. and this one's a bit more detailed than the Bomberman one. Still an NES song though..

Adventures of Dino Riki - Stage 1
(compare to the real thing)

The second song I made--which I actually spent a large amount of this morning and afternoon working on, learning all kinds of stuff about OrgMaker in the meantime--was Kid Icarus' Underworld theme, but I'd kind of messed up the placement of the notes/tempo such that it didn't loop right... but Volley said he'd fix it for me and I gave him permission to upload it here when it's done, lol. I guess for these crediting me would be nice, since I'm actually putting forth effort to make them, though I don't wanna sound like I really deserve it, since it's just basically taking existing music and "org"ifying it...

Now, if anyone wants to request a song, I'm probably decent enough at making orgs that I could try making it for you--a video game song, preferably something from the NES/SNES/Genesis/Game Boy since I have access to sound files for every game OST for those systems and can isolate channels and such to make a really good org. Of course, any song in the world that has a decent-quality MIDI counterpart would also be doable.

An ORG with a more or less comforting/optimistic tune. Nice, keep 'em coming.

Jun 5, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Thank you! I like to do tunes from games a lot of people might not even know about, though also I wanna do some from more well-known games especially if that means more people will recognize it and know they want to use it. And of course, I wanna make my own custom songs... eventually. Anyway, I've got three more...

Metroid - Brinstar
I had started this already before I realized Jackalope was working on his own version of this, which is better-instrumentized and is even being remixed... but I thought I'd go ahead and finish it since I'd started it, anyway.

Kid Icarus - Underworld
I mentioned this in the last post, but I ended up learning how to fix the loop issue myself--though Volley kinda did it for me simultaneously in a way... hard to explain, lol. Anyway, I'm proud of this one, I learned a lot making it!

Dick Tracy (NES) - At the Desk
Now this is one I'm sure no one's heard of, though the game did get a bit of light shed on it (negatively) due to the AVGN... I've had this game since I was a very little kid and this is one tune that still to this day always gets stuck in my head if I remember it. Of course, I have no idea what the actual name of the track is, there's not even MIDIs of this game or nay soundtracks that I can find, just a plain NSF file. The main melody sounds kinda like it's done with a sharp piano-type instrument in the game but I have no idea how to create that in org yet... it still sounds alright, though, I suppose.

I get the feeling I should put these in another thread, since this seems more like an "idea" thread than a thread at which to actually upload your "donated" orgs... I'd make my own thread for all my orgs once I've made enough to warrant that, since I feel like I'm probably going to be making a heck of a lot more and the majority of them will be free for anyone to use, if that's okay to do...

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:05 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I don't really have much to contribute but if anybody wants to use my old USSR org then feel free. It was the first song I ever transcribed by ear so it's a little off...

EDIT: Also all the ones in my music making game thread are freebies but they're kinda all over the place so I dunno if they'd be much good for a mod.

Jun 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Double Jump bump
Please someone take this org.
Care for it, nurture it, make it whole.
It needs a good home and I can't provide.

By that I mean that I have the notes basically there but it needs volume adjusts, panning and percussion to be actually good.
It's the zelda overworld theme btw.

Jun 18, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Is anyone actually going to donate some ORG's lol 'cause i need some.

Jun 18, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
JetHawk95 said:
Is anyone actually going to donate some ORG's lol 'cause i need some.

Have you not read through the thread?

There's like at least 6 orgs donated (most by ragnarog, being the cool guy he is).

Plus not everyone has the time or skill to make orgs for donation.

Jun 18, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I posted this not realising about the third page. And yeah there good :confused:
GIR your'e probably the most talented here on ORG maker lol, THose Sonic ones you did are amazing

Jun 20, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Thanks for all who donated something so far. Especially you Ragnaroq, I`ll use your org in my mod. :D

Jun 29, 2010 at 4:38 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Can someone make a Corneria org? I need it for my mod. And I suck at making orgs

Pleeeeeeeez?

Jun 29, 2010 at 7:46 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
My brother worked pretty hard on this one, even for his first org.

He's really musically inclined, so just watching me do what i do with org maker, he wanted to make some music himself xD

This is all made using ORG 1.34 instruments

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjhgjtgiizt\

Free for anyone to use, by his order ;D

If you don't recognize this song, I am sorry for your void of a childhood

Aug 18, 2010 at 10:11 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
I've been using orgmaker for solely music purpose. I don't mod Cave Story or anything, but i'd be more than willing to share some of my stuff.
Here's a complete song. Lemme know if you guys dig it:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DOFMT1XT

Feb 24, 2011 at 5:44 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
EDIT2: Never mind, wrong thread! Thanks, Ollie.

Feb 24, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I don't think this is the correct thread for your Orgs, unless you were actually donating them. I believe this is the thread you're looking for.

I'll listen to your Orgs later. :J

Sep 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Bamp

This was a really good idea and it's a shame to see it buried. In particular, it's an excellent place for random orgs that aren't planned for use in a mod but that others could use. Tomorrow I'll go through and catalogue everything originally posted here and turn it into a proper archive.

Sep 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Professional Whatever
This is a neat idea!

Mediafire

Anyone can use these, they're all past orgs I've made. Objection! is a tiny bit unfinished, it just needs some small percussion stuff that I never got around to.

Sep 3, 2012 at 6:24 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I love the idea of org sharing. It would give us young'ns a chance of getting interesting music in our mods.
begging_puppy.jpg
Please make this an org. I want something interesting to drop into my developing mod for the final Augmented Undead Core boss battle.

Sep 3, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Professional Whatever
Sep 4, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
So it turns out barely anyone submitted anything and this didn't take very long at all

I'll keep this list updated in the OP if that's okay with trickybilly. I'm also open to discussion on whether or not this should be the right place to request desired orgs.