• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Does anyone know the requirements to get each item in Shine-Shine Galaxy?

Sep 29, 2008 at 12:05 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
As the title says. I need the information for the site, and so that I can confirm whether or not there is a special ending for getting all items.

http://cavestory.org/othergames_5.php

Sep 29, 2008 at 12:51 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
From what I remember, that freakin chick requires exactly 65, and that's about the hardest thing in the game. More than that you'll fight the boss. Sorry can't remember any else :D

Edit: Hey where the hell is Megane? Or is it not Pix-sama's?

Sep 29, 2008 at 1:25 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
freezit4 said:
From what I remember, that freakin chick requires exactly 65, and that's about the hardest thing in the game. More than that you'll fight the boss. Sorry can't remember any else :D
Well that's one. Only 9 to go.

freezit4 said:
Edit: Hey where the hell is Megane? Or is it not Pix-sama's?
Didn't you notice the absence of Guxt and JiL JiL as well? I am just putting these pages together one at a time, it will be up eventually. If a game's page isn't up then I haven't finished building the page yet.

EDIT: Glasses (Megane) page will be the next one I do by the looks.