Describe the forum users.

Feb 2, 2011 at 1:48 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This is actually what I was going for before I failed.

You aren't rating and you aren't doing it in 6 words or less, you're simply describing users the best you can. I am putting this here in the Satellite Lounge for two reasons, 1. it's not a game, and 2, because it should be taken more serious than what happens in The SPOT.

Doesn't have to be anyone above you or below you, can be someone who only posted once and then left, just do the best you can.

Feb 2, 2011 at 3:05 AM
Been here way too long...
Hm. For the most part, you're pretty cool. You post things, and they are good. For some reason or another, however, I have a lot of rage and hate associated with you. I'm not sure why because as said before you are one of the more sane active members. It probably traces back to the new forums being created, but I think I deleted all of my posts in that conversation because I was ashamed.

For a while you had a picture as your avatar that looked exactly like my cousin, so I guess I also associate you with her a bit. Furthermore, you are one of the few girls on this forum, or even on the internet, which is nice.

I really don't know though. Sometimes you make me really mad. Other times you're awesome. Basically, I'd say you are a person. Some things I like, others I don't. I guess that's good.

Feb 2, 2011 at 3:25 AM
Not totally sure how to go about this. I guess the idea is to just put down our thoughts as they come to us. None of you are worth an essay.

How about I describe Lace because singling someone else out might be uncomfortable.

Lace is a pretty cool guy who uses punctuation whenever he wants and doesn't afraid of anything. His knowledge of things computational, linguistic and musical amaze me sometimes, and then he'll say something quirky and silly., so it's like you can't even believe it's the same guy. The guy with a penguin for an avatar. One that goes "WEEEE."

Also, you know he's a legit cool guy because he left and came back.

Feb 2, 2011 at 3:32 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Musical? Have you perhaps been reading Lace's "proof" that he and I are the same person?

Feb 2, 2011 at 3:53 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I really don't understand why people find this kind of thing remotely interesting but k

Feb 2, 2011 at 3:57 AM
Come on DT, the title told me to.
It was conjugated in command form!
I had no choice!