Day in the Life of a Harpy

Sep 28, 2016 at 5:16 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
p219599-0-unknown.png

This is where I wasted a month of Mugeneko's development. This is merely a side-project that is much lower quality than Mugeneko. Please stay tuned as this is just the calm before the storm. This game will be free, so don't worry. Also, a few of the songs in this game are by Gamecube Geek, infact, you can download the entire soundtrack for free right now if you want to.

Day in the Life of a Harpy is a short but sweet story of a harpy girl that was wandering out late and must get home before dinner. The game features moderately paced platforming, lighthearted visuals, and upbeat music. The main protagonist, Duri, has various skills that can help her fend off creatures that threaten her. Her main method of attack is to shoot feathers from her wings, but she has other methods, such as a bag that she can use to capture and throw enemies. She can use her wings to keep her in the air, though, being young, she can only flap them several times before she needs to rest on the ground again. This adventure takes the player through a variety of stages that are simplistic and fun in their own ways. Day in the Life of a Harpy is a short , but uplifting experience.​

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2016 at 7:38 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
why can't i believe that this is a thing

Sep 28, 2016 at 11:09 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Good luck and an upvote from me~
Btw do you capture monsters to bring home for dinner or are they just for throwing D:

Sep 29, 2016 at 12:21 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
but if its free then why are you putting it on steam?
and also your link doesnt work

Sep 29, 2016 at 1:23 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
but if its free then why are you putting it on steam?
and also your link doesnt work
I was planning to add it to steam and even put it on greenlight, I quickly gave up on that. I will post the itch.io link