CURLY BRACE ZOMBIES?! | Cave Story Wind Fortress Challenge!

Apr 15, 2018 at 3:44 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hey, guys! I would really appreciate it if you could check out my video! Thank you!

Apr 15, 2018 at 11:09 PM
"Huzzah!"
I will subscribe I guess. Nice video. Seems you have a capture card and all, so you'd be ready for a substantial YouTube channel.

Apr 16, 2018 at 1:30 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Thank you! :D I hit 30 subs!

And yes, I do have a capture card. I plan on making a lot more platformer games and Cave Story videos, so you will probably like the content I make now.

This is kind of off topic but I plan on upgrading my mic soon so expect higher quality audio sometime in the relatively near future, too. :)

Apr 17, 2018 at 2:49 AM
"Huzzah!"
Thank you! :D I hit 30 subs!

And yes, I do have a capture card. I plan on making a lot more platformer games and Cave Story videos, so you will probably like the content I make now.

This is kind of off topic but I plan on upgrading my mic soon so expect higher quality audio sometime in the relatively near future, too. :)
My pleasure. I know you have potential! Plus, I have like, 75 subs or something and I cat post often :p
(My channel is just Championdude345)

Apr 17, 2018 at 5:17 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Cool channel! I subbed. :) I take it that you mod Cave Story? It sounds up my alley to do something like that. Maybe if I can find time I will create a mod someday.

Apr 17, 2018 at 7:22 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I like your commentary, and I hope you make more CS Challenge videos. I suppose I'll subscribe.
(My Youtube channel is OffTheTracksFilms.)

Apr 17, 2018 at 7:33 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Thank you! :D I plan on doing all the Cave Story challenges. :)

And I don't see your channel on YT. Wanna give me a link?

Apr 17, 2018 at 8:32 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Thank you! :D I plan on doing all the Cave Story challenges. :)

And I don't see your channel on YT. Wanna give me a link?

Here's a link to one of my videos.
You'll find my channel on there. It's tiny, so I'm not surprised that you couldn't find it.

Apr 17, 2018 at 9:25 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Are you trying to grow your YouTube channel? Because you don't post frequently. I am not being mean, I mean heck, I don't have a lot of subs myself, but I can give you a few tips if you want if you want to get bigger. :)

Apr 18, 2018 at 12:59 AM
"Huzzah!"
Cool channel! I subbed. :) I take it that you mod Cave Story? It sounds up my alley to do something like that. Maybe if I can find time I will create a mod someday.
Yep I sure do.

Apr 18, 2018 at 3:58 PM
Are you trying to grow your YouTube channel? Because you don't post frequently. I am not being mean, I mean heck, I don't have a lot of subs myself, but I can give you a few tips if you want if you want to get bigger. :)

Well, I haven't been posting much, because the person who I make videos with just had a baby (:D) , so they can't come over that often. (:()
But I would take tips!

Apr 18, 2018 at 4:33 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Yep I sure do.
Cool!
Well, I haven't been posting much, because the person who I make videos with just had a baby (:D) , so they can't come over that often. (:()
But I would take tips!
Ah okay! Well first of all I think consistency is key. Second, you need to change your channel art and profile picture. You can't just leave it at default ones or I don't think anyone will sub.

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:28 PM
Cool!

Ah okay! Well first of all I think consistency is key. Second, you need to change your channel art and profile picture. You can't just leave it at default ones or I don't think anyone will sub.

Well, the thing I can't figure out IS how to change them.
I have another channel, and whenever I change the channel that we're talking about, it changes the OTHER channels pic.

Apr 19, 2018 at 7:00 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Well, the thing I can't figure out IS how to change them.
I have another channel, and whenever I change the channel that we're talking about, it changes the OTHER channels pic.
Huh. Odd.