CS Renditions (Piano)

Jul 13, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I got bored, and my piano arrived, so i took about an hour and recoded these using my iPhone and Voice memos :D.
I'm surprised by the quality.
anyway, download here.
I'm not too proud of any in particular, but if anyone likes them i can rerecord and reupload.
All of the Cave Story songs were based off of SeaBass Wolff's arrangements, found here.
INSIDE:
(in the order they were recorded in)
>Mimiga Village: Yeah, pretty easy. Base line is all eighth notes (Pixel likes eighth notes). The second part of the song sounds lame on piano.
>Hero's End: This one seems to be made for piano. Yes it is a little quiet. I don't have the second part down fully. Yeah, more eighth notes. But it's nice.
>Beware the Forest Mushrooms: I know, I know, not a song from Cave Story. It's Moonsong wasn't playing right so I decided to reset my fingers with this. Not the best I've done, but I only tried once. I found this arrangement online (thanks to google).
>Moonsong: This one took a while, I don't know why, maybe because it's the longest. The sustain button on my electric piano is not really adequate for this song. I'll probably rerecord it when i get my hands on a real piano (in a few weeks).
>Fumoto: Again, not a Cave Story song. It's from Touhou 10, actually. I think it sounds pretty nice on the piano. Arranged by my friend Ian.

Jul 18, 2010 at 7:51 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
not bad - you get a little ahead of yourself sometimes though - don't rush.
Also, the one named "Plantation" in the folder is not Plantation, it's the Cave Story Main Theme :p

Jul 18, 2010 at 9:14 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
King said:
Also, the one named "Plantation" in the folder is not Plantation, it's the Cave Story Main Theme :p
same song is used for both places >.>
you didnt know?

Jul 18, 2010 at 9:33 AM
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Nicely done:). The iphone really records sound pretty well, doesn't it?
Probably not the cleanest time I've ever heard you play some of these though, but most of them are pretty perfect.