CS Breakdown demo

Dec 21, 2012 at 8:01 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I rather enjoyed the opening, and the rest of it seemed pretty professional and good.
However small things like having the reservoir with all the flags that normally happen kind of ruined that part a little.
Without explanation kenpachi is still there says the same thing and if you exit invisible king talks to an invisible toroko and the normal town music resumes. Also little grammatical errors such as incomplete sentences get annoying but dont break the mod. Its a solid first step and I appreciate it. Not sure why no one else has replied to this yet.

Dec 21, 2012 at 6:42 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Yah but it's still in there, so I'm confused as to why you haven't taken it out.

Dec 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I also saw another bug that should be mentioned.When you go to arthurs house the out side of the door is smashed by
Balrog,but on the inside the door is perfect,but other than those small bugs it a great % toward being a perfessional
modder,also I agree that you shouldent risk the mod to fix the bugs.

Dec 22, 2012 at 5:05 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
aidan102 said:
also I agree that you shouldent risk the mod to fix the bugs.
That's why, when moding, back up (twice), attempt to fix error, then...
a. It works, yay
or
b. It screws it up even more.
If b happens, use a backup copy.