Come On! (Arrange CD)

Oct 24, 2009 at 8:17 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hey guys. I'm new here and made an account to ask about an arrange album that greatly intrigues me.

http://kbwnk.net/rspc0012.htm

I dunno if you're familiar with this already, but I didn't see any threads about it (and I looked). Point is, it'd be great if I could get my hands on this without paying 500 yen (Seeing as this is a Japan-only CD and I don't have 500 yen anyway).

According to VGMdb (http://vgmdb.net/album/8809) the album's name is something like "Come On!" in english, though google translates it as "Come and do what's shoes". Good ol' google translator. Anyway, do any of you know anything about this?

Thanks a bunch.

Oct 24, 2009 at 1:23 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
What the! How did that happen? Well, seeing that the album only contains fifteen tracks and five of them are Plantation remixes, it's probably not worth those 6 dollars. Still, I'd like to listen to it.

Oct 25, 2009 at 3:45 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Yeah, I don't really have any interest in paying for a few CS remixes either. But I'm not one to pass down a good remix. Honestly, I think DLing this would be somewhat justified by the unavailability of the album.

Plus, this seems like some pretty obscure stuff. I wasn't sure if this forum was aware of it or not.

Oct 25, 2009 at 9:09 AM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
If you could direct me on where to buy it, I could use a proxy and get it, then .rar it for you guys.

I have 6 spare dollars.

Oct 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Proxy? does that mean get it for free?
I just use torrents but the albums not populour.
I will buy the album if you want
dont mind
is it expensive?

Oct 25, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I'm sorry. This CD becomes the distribution only for Japan.
I cannot accept the inquiry by the email, too. Please understand it beforehand.

Read.
Fail.

UltimaLink said:
If you could direct me on where to buy it, I could use a proxy and get it, then .rar it for you guys.

I have 6 spare dollars.

I see you fail.
You need no proxy.
Just use the White Canvas Link and get the CD mailed to you.
In like 3 Weeks.
+ Shipping.
Hooray.

There is no DL.

Nov 3, 2009 at 5:04 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
JetHawk95 said:
Proxy? does that mean get it for free?
I just use torrents but the albums not populour.
I will buy the album if you want
dont mind
is it expensive?
By proxy I believe he means a proxy service. You pay a fee to a proxy service and they will buy an item and ship it for you for a fee. Most Japanese online shops like Yahoo Actions of amazon.co.jp will only deliver locally (Japan only) nine times out of ten. This is where a proxy service can be very useful since they buy the item for you, and once it is delivered to them they will ship it off to you. The problem is that this can be expensive because you are paying for the item, local delivery, shipping and fees for the use of the service, so you only use it when you can't get the item you want by any other means.

Alternatively he could be suggesting the use of a proxy server to make it look like his computer is located in Japan, but that is pretty pointless since you can order from any Japanese online shop perfectly fine without it.