Chocolate Sunday Demo

May 29, 2013 at 6:09 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I want more of this epic mod!

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:59 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
The mod gets a little boring (and creepy) after awhile.
It's probably just me.
Good luck!

Jun 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I like what I've played so far. First, I'll point out a glitch that I don't think anybody else has yet:
After I did some exploring (this includes talking to the Hermit Gunsmith), I entered the Hermit Gunsmith's room and tried talking to him. I heard text, but got no text box. I got a yes/no prompt, and received the Pistol you were talking about. If I talked to him again, the same thing happens and I get extra Pistol ammo.

Besides that, all I can really say is that I'm really digging the story and I like what's here so far. I don't like how a lot of the terrain looks, some of it looks very empty.

One more thing:
I haven't reached the end of it yet because I think I might be stuck in a glitch. If not, I would like a solution because I'm an idiot that missed something. After I got the letter and was told to return it to Jack who was now in the town, I wasn't allowed to enter town because I have to give the Beast Fang to Chaba. The reason I think this is a glitch is because there is absolutely no context whatsoever and the only time I saw anything related to Chaba was his store being closed. Nothing about me giving him a Beast Fang.

Jun 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Tpcool said:
I like what I've played so far. First, I'll point out a glitch that I don't think anybody else has yet:
After I did some exploring (this includes talking to the Hermit Gunsmith), I entered the Hermit Gunsmith's room and tried talking to him. I heard text, but got no text box. I got a yes/no prompt, and received the Pistol you were talking about. If I talked to him again, the same thing happens and I get extra Pistol ammo.
LOL. I would keep it as that it would be awesome! :D :awesomeface: :mrgreen: :pignon: :chin:

Jun 13, 2013 at 11:53 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
that's a great mod, please relaese the full version!!!!

Jun 17, 2013 at 11:48 AM
"Huzzah!"
Thanks for all the feedback. I've taken note, and I'll release a patched demo with bugfixes soon.