Chaos Combination - Cave Story included!

Jun 17, 2006 at 8:58 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Okay... This is getting off-topic.

Anyway, I've uploaded chapter 7. Not exactly that much attention to Quote, Curly and Balrog, but I've taken care so they aren't ignored.

Edit: And yes, a familiar villain is back from the dead, so to speak.

Jul 2, 2006 at 1:25 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Chapter 8 is up. Barely anything about Cave Story, but I can assure you, that the next chapter will be centered around the floating island and the cast of Cave Story (That are still alive, at least).

Well, it's more complex than that, the island has essentially fused with Angel Island. As the hints at the bottom of this chapter makes it obvious, Ballos is back. But merely as a spirit, as his body was destroyed. And Akuma isn't the only one hunting him, but I've spoiled too much.

Jul 15, 2006 at 1:47 PM
Why this story get no love? :(

Chapter 9 is up. Pretty much devoted to Cave Story, although you can see that Barney Calhoun is also rather important. No spoilers this time.

Jul 18, 2006 at 1:40 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
looking good CS keep up the good work

Sep 10, 2006 at 8:56 AM
Chapter 10 is up, but nothing to do with Cave Story. However, you get to see Super Sonic kicking Bowser's behind.

Sep 30, 2006 at 5:19 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Do you know how to make animated movies in Flash?
I would like to see movies of chaos combinations(Even if it's not FBF,Sprites/editted/costume sprites)That would be more cool.

Oct 10, 2006 at 1:12 PM
LavaBall said:
Do you know how to make animated movies in Flash?
I would like to see movies of chaos combinations(Even if it's not FBF,Sprites/editted/costume sprites)That would be more cool.
I'm rather crap at flash. HOWEVER, I've gotten someone to produce CC flash movies. HUZZAH! From what I've seen, the first one ain't a masterpeice, but it's pretty good.