Chaos Combination - Cave Story included!

May 30, 2006 at 6:49 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I like writing fanfics. Of course, I also like Cave Story, and while writing my most recently created fanfic, Chaos Combination, I had thoughts of including the Cave Story cast. And when I wrote up chapter 5, I took the chance to include Quote and Curly Brace. And before you ask, "Where's Balrog?", don't worry, he'll show up veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrry soon.

Here's the link to the fanfic in question.

Another in a bloody series of coincidences... You'll see what I mean. when I comes to crossovers, I can be very creative with particular factors...

May 30, 2006 at 12:20 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I read all of it and I have to say you make a really good story! It raises some questions about what is going to happen next, and I like that Quote and Curly were put in it because they are some of my favorite characters. Also I have a question. Are you going to put Samus in? She is awesome too!

May 30, 2006 at 5:20 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Nice fanfictions there Crono.

P.S:In the next chapter mention Ballos about getting summoned by one of the baddies and so he spreads his evilness again,That would be cool.

May 30, 2006 at 11:33 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Django - Samus is a definate, as she appeared in Sonic's dream, fighting Kraid.

LavaBall - I wasn't sure about Ballos coming back, but I was definately thinking of the Doctor making his return!

As soon as I get the next chapters of my other two fanfics finished, I'll start work on chapter 6 of CC.

May 31, 2006 at 11:55 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I would laugh if kirby was in it because a pink ball would look strange. :)

May 31, 2006 at 12:15 PM
Yes... That would be amusing.

As for a little hint of what's gonna happen next... Eggman and Wily are going to ruin the heroes' day, and Curly Brace isn't happy about it. In fact, she's pissed. You'll see what I mean...

May 31, 2006 at 12:58 PM
I guess in other words, Wily and Eggman are going to get a can of Nemesis delivered by Curly

May 31, 2006 at 1:55 PM
I just hope we'll see Balrog in chapter 6!

Jun 3, 2006 at 1:29 PM
Jeff, you certainly will.

Alright, I uploaded the six chapter... It should be ready for viewing soon. Mind you, it takes time before FF.Net stories are viewable. 24 hours, max... Normally for me, it's less than 11 hours.

Edit: And for last comment for the night... lol, Combine! (You'll get what I mean when you read the entire chapter.)

Jun 7, 2006 at 9:26 AM
so are you adding any other animes besides fma and any other games as well like say donkey kong ^_^
but who i realy want to see Blues/Protoman well i'm going back to reading the four swords manga so i'll leave this topic for now with a quote
"Well, excuuuuuse me, Princess!" -Link The Zelda cartoons

Jun 7, 2006 at 12:02 PM
Let us never speak of the Zelda cartoons ever again. That was a dark age which has passed. Here is another scene from it.

-Link walking down a path, monsters appear. "Oh no, Boneheads!" Link shoots them with magic bolts coming out of his sword.- Why doesn't he just slash or stab them?

Jun 7, 2006 at 11:55 PM
because the magic bolts takes less eford then stabing but its not as strong

a dark age but back then we had shows like Captain N, the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, sonicAM, Mazinger-Z, Robotech/Macross, ThunderCats, Voltron, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Incredible Hulk, Gummi Bears, The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show, Donkey Kong & The Power Team

Jun 8, 2006 at 6:40 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
God of Chaos said:
because the magic bolts takes less eford then stabing but its not as strong

a dark age but back then we had shows like Captain N, the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, sonicAM, Mazinger-Z, Robotech/Macross, ThunderCats, Voltron, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Incredible Hulk, Gummi Bears, The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show, Donkey Kong & The Power Team

Now lets try it with only listing good shows:
SonicAM, Mazinger-Z, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show.

Jun 8, 2006 at 8:25 AM
Other characters I suggest
City hunter guy(That guy from the anime cartoon and he gets funny when he see a sexy girl)
Goku?Well perhaps he could have a part
Earthworm Jim,I like that guy
Sailor moon/jupiter and the rest and ofcourse Conker the squirrel guy.

Jun 8, 2006 at 11:27 AM
I want more Balrog on chapter 7 please!

Jun 8, 2006 at 12:01 PM
Balrog might go to your house and smash through the ceiling if you don't put him more in Chapter 7...

Jun 9, 2006 at 8:48 AM
Django said:
Balrog might go to your house and smash through the ceiling if you don't put him more in Chapter 7...
Oh, he should, if he wanted to avoid knocking my entire house down... Because that's probably what would happen if he tried to smash through the door. :D

Trust me, more Balrog action will come... And one of the other characters will be freaked out by seeing him fly.

Jun 9, 2006 at 12:07 PM
lol it would be funny to see balrog smash through your house and land right on top of your new plasma screen TV. That would make a funny scene though it probably wouldn't be hard to make with Cave Story. Imagine if Balrog was in other games though. Balrog could capture Princess Peach by putting her in his box-like form and could shoot missiles at Mario and Luigi.

Jun 9, 2006 at 8:42 PM
upthorn said:
Now lets try it with only listing good shows:
SonicAM, Mazinger-Z, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show.
whats worng with Robotech. Robotech is god of all mech animes other then Getter Robo or Yuusha Raideen jk

ok but come on there all cartoons i grew up watching but to tell the truth i liked Grendizer more then Mazinger-Z... a lot more but thats just me :D

Jun 9, 2006 at 10:02 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
So very off topic

God of Chaos said:
whats worng with Robotech?
Because Robotech took two completely different Japanese Robot anime
and then squished them together with a totally made-up plotline.

Which is why you never see certain characters in the same places as certain other ones.