Cavestep EP?! Er Mah Gerd!

Nov 10, 2013 at 10:55 AM
"Huzzah!"
For me, the second one is tolerable, but I couldn't stand the first one. Not trying to be mean or rude, I'm just being honest and blunt. I should also note that I love a lot of dubstep, complextro, glitch, etc.

Dec 22, 2013 at 8:49 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
FrozenFire said:
For me, the second one is tolerable, but I couldn't stand the first one. Not trying to be mean or rude, I'm just being honest and blunt. I should also note that I love a lot of dubstep, complextro, glitch, etc.
Your honesty is far more useful an appreciated than flattery. With regards to the first one, it's still a work in progress (an early one at that).

If I got a singer and wrote some lyrics in concordance with a certain plot theme or event, do you think a vocal track could work? If so what song(s), and/or genre(s)?

New song! and this one's downloadable: http://soundcloud.com/imalab/balcony-chillout-mix

Dec 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM
"Huzzah!"
That last one has got a very unique ominous sound to it and it's actually composed and arranged quite well. Even though I recognize it as good music, it's not really the kind of music that I personally enjoy. I imagine it could work well in a horror/suspense movie.

Dec 23, 2013 at 4:59 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
FrozenFire said:
That last one has got a very unique ominous sound to it and it's actually composed and arranged quite well. Even though I recognize it as good music, it's not really the kind of music that I personally enjoy. I imagine it could work well in a horror/suspense movie.

Thank you