Cave Story Roleplay

Oct 22, 2014 at 2:13 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
To clarify, we tried RP-ing once (Adventurer's Forest), and the end result turned everyone away from it forever. Even mentioning RP's can only generate a negative response around here. Please don't take any of this personally.

Oct 22, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
Glag said:
Jeez, you people are so critical. Lighten up! I'm just posting here to say that I put this together, and that if you want to join up, you can!

If you think Roleplay is stupid, you are completely entitled to that opinion. But I'm also entitled to the opinion that you people seriously need to take things less seriously. It's role play for crying out loud-Not death row!
That sums up the forums pretty well.

Oct 22, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
I quit role playing when I was 10 due to personal preference and also because trying to role play on Roblox is fucking stupid.

Also I've come to notice in my short stay and long lurk that using "Haters gonna hate" normally increases a shitstorm because reasons.

If I worded this wrong it's half 10, I'm tired.

Oct 24, 2014 at 1:11 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Reddeh Le Steddeh said:
I quit role playing when I was 10 due to personal preference and also because trying to role play on Roblox is fucking stupid.

Also I've come to notice in my short stay and long lurk that using "Haters gonna hate" normally increases a shitstorm because reasons.
Both of those statements are so true it hurts.

Oct 24, 2014 at 3:15 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Protip: Don't ignore the opinions of others and brand them as "haters" because they don't share your opinions. Life isn't that simple. There is no us and them, no black and white. People don't disagree for the sake of it, they do so for varying reasons that are entirely their own, same for those who agree with you. Instead believe in your own convictions and respect that not everyone has the same views as you. You can't stick your head in the sand every time you hear something you don't like.

Plus intentionally ignoring people just makes them irritable.

Oct 24, 2014 at 4:18 AM
Protop: Don't expect people to take life advice from other people on the internet, xD

But, anyhow, you're absolutely right. You procure excellent points, actually, and I'm sorry to anyone I may have offended by calling 'haters,' or ignoring. I probably should have come up with a better response that what I did.

Oct 24, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
Glag said:
Protop: Don't expect people to take life advice from other people on the internet, xD
I know you probably didn't mean to word it like that in response.

But good god.

Oct 24, 2014 at 10:06 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
no please
no roleplay
NO ROLEPLAY
NO NONO

Oct 24, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Been here way too long...
Well I was okay with this roleplaying forum idea, but after reading your thoughtful and well-constructed argument against it, I can't help but agree with you. Fuck roleplaying!!!!!!!!!!!2

Oct 25, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Thank you for apologizing, Glag.

Oct 25, 2014 at 2:02 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
In any case I hope your CS RP works out.

Oct 25, 2014 at 4:49 AM
D'aww, you guys are adorable. Well, accept for the one's who aren't.

And, thanks, And.