Cave Story MIDIs?

Aug 6, 2015 at 1:27 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I've been looking for Cave Story MIDIs but I can't find any. Like, at all.
Every time I think I've found one, the link either doesn't work or it's a shitty one-track piano piece.
ORGMID doesn't work for me either.

Hep?

Aug 6, 2015 at 1:58 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Look up Sebastian' Wolffe's (I think I spelled that right) renditions of Cave Story music for piano. He has a whole package download with MIDIs, MIDIs + drums, and sheet music.

Aug 6, 2015 at 2:29 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Use Org210x's export MIDI feature using the Cave Story orgs on the Tribute Site. Those MIDIs will be the most accurate because you're exporting it straight from the source (barring the fact that exporting MIDIs in orgmaker lowers it an octave, I believe). It also allows you to choose your own MIDI instruments.

Aug 6, 2015 at 5:47 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
So I tried out the export MIDI feature in orgmaker, works perfectly! Never knew of that actually.

I did Eyes of Flame and Labyrinth Fight- can I get your opinion on them? Personally I think they're okay but I want to know what you think. Eyes of Flame is just a basic port with some minor changes, and I tried to make Labyrinth Fight sound like the 3D version to some extent. Did I do well?

eyes of flame

labyrinth fight