Cave Story Hard Mode And Other Changes...

Jan 22, 2021 at 3:25 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Jan 22, 2021 at 4:49 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm finding this extremely entertaining. You didn't change the folder name, which at first led me to believe that you didn't change the mod itself, but you actually did. Looking in the stage folder, there are just a couple of rooms in there. When I tried to run the game, I got the error message that usually pops up when there's a problem loading an image due to the "(C)Pixel" requirement. And the error.txt file shows it had an error with "NpcSym.pbm and "NpcRegu.pbm". Which I find a bit ironic, since one of the few advantages of modding someone else's mod is that the "(C)Pixel" requirement has already been removed, and yet you managed to seemingly re-add it.

If this thread keeps until tomorrow evening, I'll try to see if I can delve deeper into this, but now I need to go to bed, because I have work tomorrow and I should have gone to bed 45 minutes ago.

EDIT: Welp, SuperCaveStory got temp-banned, so I'm not going to bother with this for a while

Last edited: