Cave Story FanArt

Nov 30, 2009 at 5:42 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I was going to say "Don't distract everyone just as soon as I post something good!" but holy crud, I don't mind being overlooked in favor of that.

Nov 30, 2009 at 5:57 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Jackalope said:
I was going to say "Don't distract everyone just as soon as I post something good!" but holy crud, I don't mind being overlooked in favor of that.

Lol I have some part in the making of that too, like the boxes around the text, and the logos themselves (except for Grunt's sig) and the title, and the assembly to make it all work.

But yeah as I said before Grunt, good job with this one. I'll be more than happy to use it in the mod :p.

Nov 30, 2009 at 7:21 AM
Been here way too long...
Pronouns: he/him
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
Lol I have some part in the making of that too, like the boxes around the text, and the logos themselves (except for Grunt's sig) and the title, and the assembly to make it all work.
But yeah as I said before Grunt, good job with this one. I'll be more than happy to use it in the mod :p.
lol no problem, it's my pleasure to work for my favorite game and a funny mod of it. :D

Nov 30, 2009 at 1:17 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
JacobX891 said:
For some reason it reminds me of Noitu Love 2... Damn...

Maybe because all of Noitu loves art in game is pixel art, i wonder if thats why.. ._.

DoubleThink said:
Note to self: Make awesome mod to get awesome fanarts, ASAP.

Note to self, learn how to make a awesome mod so then i can steal doublethinks idea :p

Nov 30, 2009 at 9:34 PM
"Huzzah!"
someone should make a compilation website of all the many different CS fanarts that you can find, since, from what I can tell, the mirai website hasn't kept up/doesn't have everything.

Nov 30, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Thats a very good idea

Not me though i havent got a clue how to a site with good memory
less i would hunt down all the art and hold it for you guys

Dec 1, 2009 at 2:17 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
IAmSerge said:
someone should make a compilation website of all the many different CS fanarts that you can find, since, from what I can tell, the mirai website hasn't kept up/doesn't have everything.
Individually get permission from every single artist who has ever made CS fanart to put their art on the site and email me both the artists' responses as well as a link to the fanart by those artists and I will be happy to upload all of their fanart to the site.

You have hundreds of artists to get permission from, so get to it.

Dec 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM
Been here way too long...
andwhyisit said:
Individually get permission from every single artist who has ever made CS fanart to put their art on the site and email me both the artists' responses as well as a link to the fanart by those artists and I will be happy to upload all of their fanart to the site.
You DO have my permission now. :rolleyes:

Dec 2, 2009 at 5:52 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
andwhyisit said:

Its my understanding that most artists dont mind that sorta thing as long as their credited accordingly for their work (key word is most, not all) but meh, as online worms said, same here, if my fanart were to be used i wouldnt mind, but im sure by the way you phrased that sentence your not expecting him to do such a feat so whatever lol.

Dec 2, 2009 at 6:10 AM
I give permission too, I've actually wanted to see some of mine on the site. Except Attack Scarf, I want to redo that.

Although, we may be missing the point. Still, tho'

Dec 2, 2009 at 7:45 AM
"Huzzah!"
i just want an actual compilation to go through rather than sifting through google, here, deviant art and other places to find someting.

Dec 3, 2009 at 4:09 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
IAmSerge said:
i just want an actual compilation to go through rather than sifting through google, here, deviant art and other places to find someting.

Well if you wanted something like that, someone would actually have to go do that in order to make the site, which is what andwhy was saying. Its not that hard to find the pictures, how painful is it to search on DA or google? They do a pretty good job if you type "cavestory" or "cave story", so i dont see the problem. Yes it would be slightly more convenient if it was ALL in one page, but with the amount of effort that someone would have to put in just to make it only slightly easier for you, is not worth it at all. Im not trying to be mean, but just realistic, Alot of people have better things they have to do or real life commitments.

PS: there was a vgcats thread link posted here awhile back, that had a good deal of cs fanart in it

Dec 3, 2009 at 2:26 PM
"Huzzah!"
Dec 3, 2009 at 2:30 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Fahrenheight said:
I think someone gave a links on all cs fan art but i forgot who, its a compilation of old cs fan arts and the direction on opening it is by copying it on a notepad then open with internet something ;)

by the way

http://fahrenheight.deviantart.com/art/Cave-Story-Azarashi-145578464

A relaxing game, to me anyway

Lol nice pic....

...I always did find it odd though that you could kill the seals in that game. Or at least, make them bleed (I would assume that it would kill them, eventually).

[EDIT]: Holy crap, 1938th post in this thread? That means there will soon be over 2k. That's a lot(obvious) .

Dec 3, 2009 at 2:39 PM
"Huzzah!"
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
Lol nice pic....

...I always did find it odd though that you could kill the seals in that game. Or at least, make them bleed (I would assume that it would kill them, eventually).

[EDIT]: Holy crap, 1938th post in this thread? That means there will soon be over 2k. That's a lot(obvious) .

about the seals? they die ... how do you think they stay in place when you hit them on the head? oh right the chain, my bad.. also you can kill err save ame too right?

wait... 1938 post???? err 1939 if my post is counted... that's well alot...

Dec 3, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
Dec 3, 2009 at 8:52 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
Fahrenheight said:
you can kill err save ame too right?

Beating your record wins you Ame.

I just wish that game didn't have to run fullscreen, is it possible to make Azarashi windowed? I got 1275 in that game.

Dec 4, 2009 at 12:11 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Encore

Man, I really love your art, Fahrenheight ;); {'Cept for that one...}
This last one's hilarious, gotta love cross-overs.
Keep up the awesome work ^.^

Dec 4, 2009 at 1:04 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
thecrown said:
Beating your record wins you Ame.

Are you sure bout that? Cuz, I usually "win" her the times when I start shooting seals in the head for fun. I think it might be just random.

Back