Cave Story FanArt

Dec 18, 2007 at 9:33 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Roonil Wazlib said:
_|_

Noone cares too much here if u dbl post as long as you're not simply saying "dbl post, heh heh".

Omg you're been really angsty these few days haven't you?

_I_ here and _I_ there and all that _I_ing all about the forums. o.o

Dec 19, 2007 at 4:29 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Roonil Wazlib said:
O_o

fuxin 10zzz

OMGDAMOFFTOPICMAN!!

*is trying to make doctor ASCII...*

Dec 20, 2007 at 2:11 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
jcys810 said:
Code:
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#####[/COLOR]   
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]##[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]WW[/color][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]############[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]WW[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]##[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#####[/COLOR]  
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]............[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]...[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]######[/COLOR] 
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]............[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]...[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]######[/COLOR] 
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]............[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]...[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]##[/COLOR]  
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]............[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]...[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]##[/COLOR] 
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]WWWW[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..........[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]WWWW[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]##[/COLOR] 
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]........[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]+[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]##[/COLOR] 
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..........[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR] 
[COLOR=Sienna]+[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,,[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]........[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]+++[/COLOR] 
[COLOR=Sienna]+[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,,[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]........[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,,[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]+++[/COLOR] 
[COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..........[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++++[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]............[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]...[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++++[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]............[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]...[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++++[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]..[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#######[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]...[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]++[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]...[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###### 
#[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue].[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,,,[/COLOR][COLOR=LightBlue]............[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon],,,,,[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]####### 
###########################   
#######      ########     
#######      #######[/COLOR]      
[COLOR=LightBlue]....[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]###[/COLOR]       [COLOR=LightBlue].....[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]##      
######        ######[/COLOR]

Double post Muhahahhaha.

Just realised that highlighting this makes it looks like Misery.

Dec 20, 2007 at 2:55 PM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
lawl. Only her head though.

Feb 12, 2008 at 6:04 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
^^" its supposed to be the machine gun, yeah im bad at drawing guns

Feb 12, 2008 at 6:28 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Feb 12, 2008 at 9:11 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
yeah and when i took the photo i cut off the shooting end. i might have a coloured one soon. i did proper lines for it..... with a laptop touch pad >_>

Feb 13, 2008 at 12:16 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
http://xristosx.deviantart.com/art/Curly-Brace-pose-coloured-77227032
p20619-0-curlybraceposecolouredbyxristosx.jpg

here it is XD
i still need to do alot better hair colouring but its curly anyway :p

Feb 13, 2008 at 4:58 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
That's pretty good. The only thing I noticed was that her "skin" is that peach/apricot-ish when it should be white. Other than that, great job. :D