cave story dsiware (question)

Aug 30, 2011 at 5:19 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I have a question , the dsiware version have a curly mode ??? or boss attack (and how to unlock these)

i don't know talk very well English

en español : existe un modo curly ?? o un modo ataque de jefes ??? y si es asi ,como se desbloquean

sorry :muscledoc:

Aug 30, 2011 at 5:29 AM
inside is yello
"..."
No, only the Wiiware has those. It does, however have a Sanctuary Time Attack.

en español (Through Google translate)

No, sólo el Wiiware tiene esas. Lo hace, sin embargo tienen un tiempo de ataque Santuario.

Sorry if it's not correct, I blame google.

Aug 30, 2011 at 5:44 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Shimmyzmizz said:
No, only the Wiiware has those. It does, however have a Sanctuary Time Attack.

en español (Through Google translate)

No, sólo el Wiiware tiene esas. Lo hace, sin embargo tienen un tiempo de ataque Santuario.

Sorry if it's not correct, I blame google.

ooh thanks :muscledoc: ... :( ooh well...

Aug 30, 2011 at 6:00 AM
inside is yello
"..."
Yeah.

If it's any comfort, Curly Story is really not that amazing, and you can download a great Boss Rush mod here.

Aug 30, 2011 at 3:28 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
One feature the WiiWare version doesn't have that the DSi version does is a jukebox, where you can listen to each of the game's songs individually as you unlock them in-game. Also, what Shimmyzmizz said. Curly Story was nothing special.

Aug 30, 2011 at 4:06 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Cave Story said:
One feature the WiiWare version doesn't have that the DSi version does is a jukebox, where you can listen to each of the game's songs individually as you unlock them in-game. Also, what Shimmyzmizz said. Curly Story was nothing special.

I personally think the Jukebox is a much better deal; I plug my DS into a speaker and listen to the music all day.

100th post!:muscledoc:

Aug 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
mmm thanks for the boss rush :( and.... the link is death :muscledoc: oo well , thanks to all:mrgreen:

Aug 30, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Originally posted by: Andwhyisit

11. Don't use an overt amount of smileys in your posts...
Just reminding you of rule #11, I know this is the first time but if you keep doing that some other members of the forums may be annoyed.

Aug 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Cave Story said:
Just reminding you of rule #11, I know this is the first time but if you keep doing that some other members of the forums may be annoyed.

OK

Aug 31, 2011 at 2:41 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
The Sanctuary Time Attack mode is a lot better in the DSiWare version. You don't have to re-select the weapons you want every time you die, unlike the Wii version. It was always annoying spending a minute or two getting the guns you want, then screwing up the red spike section right there in the beginning and having to do it all over again.

And I really like the Jukebox mode. It was cool seeing what images were chosen to represent each song.

Aug 31, 2011 at 2:47 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
emayer said:
The Sanctuary Time Attack mode is a lot better in the DSiWare version. You don't have to re-select the weapons you want every time you die, unlike the Wii version. It was always annoying spending a minute or two getting the guns you want, then screwing up the red spike section right there in the beginning and having to do it all over again.

And I really like the Jukebox mode. It was cool seeing what images were chosen to represent each song.

that's right , I need only 3 songs in jukebox , the final 2 and one middle between a moon and the zombie dragon (google translate, I speak spanish )