Cave Story Curly's Perspective

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:02 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
HaydenStudios said:
Not sure why those links aren't working for you, I just tried them myself and they all worked. I would be a bit uneasy about downloading them without a dev thread to contextualize them if I were you though.
Can't really accuse you of copying me seeing as how some of the mods listed above began before I even knew Cave Story existed. And especially considering that your description doesn't really line up completely with the other Curly mods aside from the parts that run along side the events of Cave Story.

Oh, uh, sure, you're welcome. Wow, it's really encouraging seeing people that got here because of me. Glad I had that kind of an impact. :D
For Curly Brace's Story, all the files are either deleted or removed.
I can't find the download link for Iron Bond.
Curly's Past says that it's an invalid or deleted file.
Curly's Adventure! I downloaded it, but after going out of the core room as the video shows, I don't know where to go to next?

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh, that's what you meant by them not working, sorry. Alright, here's a download link to the original Curly Brace's Story by Kaeso. Oh darn, I had no idea that the links to Curly's Past and those Japanese mods were down. Here's the download link to a nearly complete version of Curly's Past. I can't remember if there were any changes after that version, but if so, not very many. I could have sworn I had a copy of Iron Bond on my computer, but I seem to have deleted it. Not sure why I can't find it. Anyway, hope that will keep you busy until someone steps forward with a working download link to Iron Bond.

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Veteran Member
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
So the link is dead? That's annoying... I can't fix it right now, I'll have to make a note to do so as soon as possible.

Jan 23, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Also, I heard Sue's Workshop and Cave Editor or not compatible with each other.Does Booster's lab work with Cave Editor? I'm using Cave Editor.

Wellllll...

Perhaps you know this already, but I believe so.
I'll just let Noxid answer...

...Seems like it is safe to switch over to Booster's Lab from Cave Editor? No black mesa accidents should probably occur?
@xcalibar nothing bad should happen, but I'd still advise keeping an old back up because you can never be too careful. Some people have reported some problems with deleting many maps, so that's something I'd advise against.

Hope this helped. ;)

Jan 24, 2013 at 3:36 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
HyMyNameIsMatt said:
Media fire? Can we murder that tradition? Use dropbox
Or SkyDrive.

Jan 24, 2013 at 4:44 AM
/end
What is wrong with mediafire?

Jan 24, 2013 at 7:19 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
MetaSeraphim said:
What is wrong with mediafire?
Has ads, and is dirty.

Also, slow, although free hosting.

But MF is blocked in my school, so yeah. No Mediafire.

Jan 24, 2013 at 7:24 AM
/end
Eh, personally I've never had a problem with it.

Jan 24, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
otemoto-dansei-ningen said:
Or SkyDrive.
Skydrive sucks, its the reason i can't download you're orgs.

Jan 24, 2013 at 9:53 AM
HaydenStudios said:
Oh, that's what you meant by them not working, sorry. Alright, here's a download link to the original Curly Brace's Story by Kaeso. Oh darn, I had no idea that the links to Curly's Past and those Japanese mods were down. Here's the download link to a nearly complete version of Curly's Past. I can't remember if there were any changes after that version, but if so, not very many. I could have sworn I had a copy of Iron Bond on my computer, but I seem to have deleted it. Not sure why I can't find it. Anyway, hope that will keep you busy until someone steps forward with a working download link to Iron Bond.
Much thanks, Hayden Studios. :)

Jan 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM
liammillay said:
Skydrive sucks, its the reason i can't download you're orgs.
It works fine. But I'm not probably going to switch to somewhere else.

I suppose it could be a better idea to have mirrors for every download link provided.

Anyway, thanks for telling. I'll try to reupload my stuff, too.

Jan 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Polaris said:
Wellllll... Perhaps you know this already, but I believe so. I'll just let Noxid answer... Hope this helped. ;)
Thank you. I suppose you like Pokemon, too? My favorite is Victini.

EDIT: You do! Yay! (I saw your comment on my user page after posting)

Jan 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Thank you. I suppose you like Pokemon, too? My favorite is Victini.

EDIT: You do! Yay! (I saw your comment on my user page after posting)

I think my picture is a clue ;)

Victini is awesome, yesh. My favorites include Mew, Totodile, Missingno., and Gardevoir :D

Also, glad I helped. :)

Jan 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM
liammillay said:
Thanks! and it will require assembly hacking to make a script run when you die, but noxid made a hack for it, and i asked him for permission. (waiting for it)

I'm going to try you're new demo now, ill edit when done.
EDIT:I tried the new demo, its good, but some stuff:
1. There are 2 balrogs when you get the last puppy and find jenka beat up with the storehouse key stolen
2.After the storehouse key is stolen, theres not really much to do, i actually beat quote (LOL XD), but i cant find anything left to do.
I was thinking, maybe after you beat Quote, a chest falls directly on top of the player, knocking the player out (doing 999 damage of course).
After the cutscene of player losing plays, if you open the chest, you get a useless achievement medal.
"You got the ●Imbossibru Medal●!" like when you fight Ironhead without losing health.

EDIT: My failed attempt at the ●Impossibru Medal●: