okay I'm outta here

Dec 10, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Aar said:
Edit:
p191464-0-b76d8c41ab.png

okay I'm outta here
Dude, give the new user a chance, you correct everybody, I bet even you've made typos before.

Anyways, I think this mod is alright. Although It could really use less spikes, and maybe add a save point. Also, PLEASE INCLUDE DoConfig! Like, the program that you use to adjust cave story's settings.

Dec 10, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Fullscreen all the way, although I am still baffled by the choice of files in the download.
p191466-0-m8mslwf.png
uhh what

p191466-1-rkwimir.png
well i managed to get here without any ammo. i also could have done it without a gun if i really felt like it.

p191466-2-suvflls.png
i exited and this is what happened.

Overall, I guess this is supposed to be a beta mock-up? It's OK. If it were fleshed out and polished some more, I could see this demo actually being an interesting change of pace.

Parkraft123 said:
Dude, give the new user a chance, you correct everybody, I bet even you've made typos before.
Yeah I kinda have to agree. Aar if you're going to bother downloading it you can be more constructive than just pointing out a dumb typo and then not play it.

Dec 10, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
you should have stopped the demo before you showed us that you have yet to do anything at all with the sand zone.

Dec 10, 2014 at 3:07 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
This is supposed to be a beta mockup. Not a remake (my mistake).

Also, I am not finished with the mod yet. I am not quitting on it like tne other guy who made the beta cave story mod.

The "Health Replentished" is not a mockup. Its acually in the earlier text in yamashita farm, so I used it, because it is an earlier script message for the health restore. P.S: This mockup will be polished much more on the next release next month..

Just watch the cave story beta footage and youll se the presence of no title screen, the spikes in the first cave, all of those complaints you made to me, are actually in the cave story beta. I researced it all summer. su- dies... su- is the name for the beta Sue Btw.

Dec 10, 2014 at 3:35 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
i would assume "su" ("suu"?) would be the romanized Japanese spelling of "sue", and isn't actually a different name

Dec 10, 2014 at 4:00 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Doors said:
i would assume "su" ("suu"?) would be the romanized Japanese spelling of "sue", and isn't actually a different name
This is true, yeah. "Su-" is just a romaji equivalent of スー, which is sue's name in the original japanese text, both the beta and the final version of the game.

Also, I moved this to the modding showcase, which is where it belongs.